Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-06-2010, 07:20 PM   #1
dmo3buffalo

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Buffalo Camaro5 members

I've new as a member, but have been reading on the forum for a few months. I've tried searching (probably not giving 110% effort on this) but I haven't come across a "Buffalo thread." Just wondering how many other members are from the area. I apologize if there is another way to go about this or if there was already a thread, but I was wondering if theres any members from Buffalo and if you guys get together, go to any of the local cruise nights, or hit up the speedway.
dmo3buffalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
zepcom
Zeta Brother to Camaro

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8 GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmo3buffalo View Post
I've new as a member, but have been reading on the forum for a few months. I've tried searching (probably not giving 110% effort on this) but I haven't come across a "Buffalo thread." Just wondering how many other members are from the area. I apologize if there is another way to go about this or if there was already a thread, but I was wondering if theres any members from Buffalo and if you guys get together, go to any of the local cruise nights, or hit up the speedway.
I'm not a camaro guy, but I own the equivalent "sedan" of sorts of the Zeta platform, and I'm local to Buffalo, so I thought I'd reply to your post.

rod and piston dot com has quite a few postings of local Buffalo shows and stuff, and they have a facebook page too.

For starters, the Paddock super cruise is tonight:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...hlight=Buffalo

There's also some fun to be had at "Quaker Steak and Shake" in Clarence on Transit on Thursday nights....

--zepcom
2009 Pontiac G8 GT
SOLO Performance HF-Cats &
SOLO Mach Unbalanced Catback with drone-free J-pipes
zepcom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
buffalo