Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 12-25-2010, 05:44 PM   #1
G.E.

Drives: black on black twenty ten ss/rs
hennesey camaro: how to get one

Do u purchase a camaro and send it to em? Or can u just buy one ready made from them? Also out of curiosiy how much does the HPE475 cost?
Old 12-25-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
Goliath

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS L99 A6
http://www.hennesseyperformance.com/hp4.html

Get your check book ready.

Goliath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:03 PM   #3
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.E. View Post
Do u purchase a camaro and send it to em? Or can u just buy one ready made from them? Also out of curiosiy how much does the HPE475 cost?
HPE475

Give them a call.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
theres a dealership out here that sells them as well, normally about 75k.

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #5
ComayroLouver
{Enter Funny User Title}

Drives: Fathers '85 CJ-7 until i get my LS
Send a message via AIM to ComayroLouver
Saw this one in person, holy SHHIOT hearing it rev....it is ridiculously awesome.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Attached Images

ComayroLouver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:56 AM   #6
Sales@Hennessey

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Sales@Hennessey
Quote:
The price of our upgrade does not change if you send us the car to modify or if we provide a car (Sold to you + TTL) and modify it. We also have dealers across the USA that either have our cars instock or can have one built for you as well. Your location shows Texas and with our location just outside Houston, it may be best to come directly to our facility for the upgrade. As another member posted, we offer some of our packages as a Mail out option which means we ship you all the items to do the install yourself or a shop you choose. With Hennessey, you have alot of options to get the package you are after.

For more details on having an upgrade by Hennessey Performance, check out this link on our website about sending your vehicle to us. Link - Sending Your Vehicle to Hennessey

To see some of the vehicles we have completed, including several HPE475s, check out another thread at Camaro5 Hennessey Performance Customers

If you would like to PM me your email, address and/or phone number, I would like to get you our complete ordering package that will assist even further, how does that sound?

Happy Holidays and speak to you soon,
James
Sales@Hennessey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:05 AM   #7
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
2SS

Quote:
If one has to ask , one can't afford it
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:19 PM   #8
Sales@Hennessey

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfriend View Post
If one has to ask , one can't afford it
Thats not always true and we suggest members to contact us directly so our experienced sales staff can explain the package and its contents.
Old 12-26-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Hennessey View Post
Thats not always true and we suggest members to contact us directly so our experienced sales staff can explain the package and its contents.
yeah, call em! they are great to work with....they are not cookie cutter cars like some....you can still pick your upgrade options to make it your own!
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:55 PM   #10
lawrence011

Drives: Camaro
No im sure you need to buy a Camaro and then send it to hennesey and then they supercharge for you, but it cost alot. My friend did it and he said it would cost around $16,000!
lawrence011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 12:57 PM   #11
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence011 View Post
No im sure you need to buy a Camaro and then send it to hennesey and then they supercharge for you, but it cost alot. My friend did it and he said it would cost around $16,000!
Nope... they have a Chevy dealer here that supplies them w/ cars... you can just order one up.

Price is all dependent on what mods you order like anywhere else... They are great to deal with... just give James a call...
Old 12-26-2010, 04:45 PM   #12
Sales@Hennessey

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence011 View Post
We have various packages available for the Camaro and all are competitively priced option for option. Give the sales team a call to discuss a possible upgrade and you will see it does not cost alot to get power out of these vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Nope... they have a Chevy dealer here that supplies them w/ cars... you can just order one up.

Price is all dependent on what mods you order like anywhere else... They are great to deal with... just give James a call...
Thanks for the kind words Mike. More and more customers are doing packages with us suppling the vehicle. With our Convertible allocation and no Adjusted Dealer Markup, we have also seen an increase there. If anyone is in the market for a new Camaro with one of our upgrades, give us a call as well.

Speak to you soon,
James
Old 12-26-2010, 05:15 PM   #13
c-dub
It's that guy

Drives: 2011 SIM SS/RS
i want
Old 12-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #14
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
mine started as a 475 but was later upgraded by a Hennessey Chevrolet dealer to the 550 but could probably run with a 600 easily. I liked the idea of it never looking like another hennessey out there.
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote