Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 12-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #1
mrohitredd

Drives: 2LT_6Speed_RS
2013 Camaro 2LT RS Package - NEED WHEEL SPACERS

I am searching for wheel spacers for my 2013 Camaro.
Also, I am new to these works... Can I just install spacers on the rear wheels & leave the front as it is ? Right now I have a winter wheels which are of same width & kinda killed the rear end look the car... Thought, a wheel spacer might make it look better...

Appreciate help & suggestions... Thanks...

2013 Camaro 2LT - White with Inferno Orange stripe with Inferno Orange Interiors - Airaid Intake - Magnaflow 2.5" Street Series Cat-Back Exhaust
2009 Harley Davidson V Rod Muscle - Black - Vance and Hinse Competition Series Slip Ons & Fuelpack - K&N Filter
2013 BMW X5 35d - Platinum Grey with Oyster Interiors - Running Board - Vossen VFS1 20" Staggered Rims

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mrohitredd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Low RS

Drives: 2010 ''RS1'' my own package
you should not need a spacer, with the offset of the factory wheels it should be fine.
2010 1LT A6, Hurst shifter and handle, 3pc rear spoiler, streetscene splitter, ss front end with ZL1 grill, ABL , footwell and cup holder lighting, ss cat back exhaust, Eibach lowering springs, custom engine cover, 4pk gauges, speedhut A pilliar pod and gauges, metra kit and kenwood stereo, 2014 ss hood scoop with stock rain tray, 3D Carbon fender vents, rear lighted bowtie, and ultra gauge.
Low RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:08 PM   #3
Camarodriver2

Drives: FOR SALE! Bumblebee 1 of 1
If you need spacers, measure in mm what you need and order from the site below. They are excellent and will include the studs.

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/...ers/page_1.htm
Camarodriver2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 06:11 PM   #4
mrohitredd

Drives: 2LT_6Speed_RS
Thanks all...

2013 Camaro 2LT - White with Inferno Orange stripe with Inferno Orange Interiors - Airaid Intake - Magnaflow 2.5" Street Series Cat-Back Exhaust
2009 Harley Davidson V Rod Muscle - Black - Vance and Hinse Competition Series Slip Ons & Fuelpack - K&N Filter
2013 BMW X5 35d - Platinum Grey with Oyster Interiors - Running Board - Vossen VFS1 20" Staggered Rims

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mrohitredd is offline   Reply With Quote