Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wash/Wash/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Old 09-30-2013, 08:44 AM   #1
Travis104

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Touch up paint

Hello,
I have some touch up paint, both have been used very little.

Carbon Flash Met. - 45th anniversary $10 shipped in US.

Luxo Blue Met. - This was from my 2013 Silverado. The window sticker said that it was Blue Topaz Met, but dealer ran vin to match paint, and it matched really well. $7 shipped

The reason I am selling the paint is because I traded the 45th anniversary Camaro for a 2013 Black ZL1 and I traded the Silverado for a 2012 Audi Q5.

Both paints were purchased from a GM dealership. There is the pin top on the paint, then if you unscrew the top, there is a brush attached inside.

If you have any questions, or would like more pictures just let me know.

Paypal preferred.

Thanks,
Travis
Attached Images

Travis104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:41 PM   #2
mrohitredd

Drives: 2LT_6Speed_RS
do you still carry these ?

2013 Camaro 2LT - White with Inferno Orange stripe with Inferno Orange Interiors - Airaid Intake - Magnaflow 2.5" Street Series Cat-Back Exhaust
2009 Harley Davidson V Rod Muscle - Black - Vance and Hinse Competition Series Slip Ons & Fuelpack - K&N Filter
2013 BMW X5 35d - Platinum Grey with Oyster Interiors - Running Board - Vossen VFS1 20" Staggered Rims

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mrohitredd is offline   Reply With Quote