Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 03-21-2021, 12:36 PM   #1
JRBumfuddle

Drives: '12 SS Silver Ice Metallic
SOLD JBA Shorty Headers & HF Midpipes FS, will ship

SOLD Up for sale are my shorty headers and matching hi-flow catted midpipes. Headers are CARB legal! (I have the documentation also) Midpipes are not CARB, but it was not a problem for me to pass the visual with them, and they throw no codes with a tune. They are also very easy to change out, if needed.
I've been running these for nearly three years, 11,000 miles. I made over 470 hp to the wheels with this setup and my other mods.

They are in perfect shape. Just changing my setup. Midpipes will need new gaskets (the ones in the pic are clearly shot), ~$20 at Summit. I'd recommend new header gaskets, but I'll include these if wanted. No O2 sensors.

New this setup goes for $679 on the headers, and $600 on the hi-flow catted midpipes. I'll go $750 on the whole setup plus the trip from Fresno. Not looking to separate at this time.
Attached Images

Last edited by JRBumfuddle; 11-13-2021 at 02:52 PM. Reason: sold
JRBumfuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2021, 10:15 PM   #2
JRBumfuddle

Drives: '12 SS Silver Ice Metallic
Still available, willing to separate. $375 for the headers, $300 for the HF catted midpipes. Shipping additional.
JRBumfuddle is offline   Reply With Quote