Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 12-01-2009, 09:10 PM   #631
camarokat

Drives: ABM, 2LT/RS, sunroof, v6 auto
I picked up my ABM 2LT from Lynn Smith in Burleson today! There are quite a few Camaros on their lot~ in many shades too... (CG, Black, yellow, AW, IOM with and without stripes....) if anyone wants to see "in stock" colors I'd suggest you put in a visit to this dealer.

They treated me extremely well. Extremely well.

If you watch the newspapers you may still find their $300 dealer giftcard certificate. I was able to get it reduced from my total vehicle price which then reduced my taxes... etc... They applied it to my car, in addition to the GM card rebate, credit union pricing and the $500 GM "nonreturn" agreement. YES~ I got a great price on my car.

Texans, check out Lynn Smith and ask for Linda.
camarokat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:23 AM   #632
bamfcamaro

Drives: 2010 2lt rs
waco tx

Im from Waco Texas if anyone else is from around Waco hit me up. i have a 2lt rs black silver stripes 19 inch polished wheels ,billet grille, smoked lights, and flowmaster exhaust

Last edited by bamfcamaro; 12-03-2009 at 08:24 AM. Reason: left out a few words lol
bamfcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 08:25 AM   #633
bamfcamaro

Drives: 2010 2lt rs
ps how do i put a picture on here ?
bamfcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2009, 01:30 PM   #634
wluther

Drives: 2SS RS M6, Autobot
Send a message via ICQ to wluther Send a message via AIM to wluther
New Ride ordered and waiting for build...

Hello... this is my first post.

Im here in San Antonio and I have ordered my Camaro from GUNN Chevy. They just told me yesterday that it is scheduled to be built/started this coming monday, Dec. 7th.

I ordered, and I am expecting, Auto 2SS RS w/Transformer pkg & 20" polished.

The price they gave me is just under 37k, plus ttl. Is this a fair/good price? I only spoke with the sales guy for a few minutes, literally, then went to the inventory guy and went through him. So I FEEL like I bypassed any/all of the "sales" games, however, I wonder if that price really does deserve that feeling from me... any comments to push me one way or the other??

Anyway, looks like this place has tons of info I need to start reading up on. Great to be here and thanks for any info/feedback.
wluther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:11 PM   #635
camarokat

I'm attempting to link to my album http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1865

That's my ABM 2LT/RS named "Ro." I picked up Ro on Tuesday in the pouring rain. We got snowed on Wednesday morning too. Poor Ro.

These are photos before Ro gets tinted later today.

2LT/RS, ABM, sunroof
v6 automatic
Old 12-05-2009, 01:18 PM   #636
paigeodad

Drives: 2010 ss/rs black/slvr 6 spd
Live in the country by Colmesneil, Texas love the web site. I thankfully live on a low traffic winding 2 lane that I can really run my Camaro on, just have to avoid the deer.
paigeodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 01:39 PM   #637
TRIXXTERR

Drives: 96 Z28(sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeodad View Post
Live in the country by Colmesneil, Texas love the web site. I thankfully live on a low traffic winding 2 lane that I can really run my Camaro on, just have to avoid the deer.
Colmesneil ?? WTF??
wonder how they came up with that name??
Whoa, just checked..... The population was 638 at the 2000 census.

Gotta love SMALL towns... bet u have the coolest CAMARO in town...

Oh, and WELCOME to the site..
TRIXXTERR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:34 AM   #638
camarokat

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album....ictureid=12934

2LT/RS, ABM, sunroof
v6 automatic

Last edited by camarokat; 12-06-2009 at 09:34 AM. Reason: trying to make the photo link work
Old 12-10-2009, 06:14 PM   #639
WhyMe

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro 2SS
I'm Back!!!!

Silver Turtle & Raven - Remenber OldManWS6 with the '02 SOM WS6 from the San Antonio F-Body Club? One of the three guy's that started the club here? Well three years after selling it to Danny at Lethal who built the engine I'm back with a 2010 Summit White/Black Stripe 2SS. Didn't have to order and wait as Vara Chevy had it on the lot. Has the IOM interior, manual tranny, polished rims with after market exhaust to come soon. Need to hear different versions in real life.
WhyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:17 PM   #640
BLACK2SS/RS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Hi Dallas Texas I got a Black 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
BLACK2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 11:38 PM   #641
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by wluther View Post
Hello... this is my first post.

Im here in San Antonio and I have ordered my Camaro from GUNN Chevy. They just told me yesterday that it is scheduled to be built/started this coming monday, Dec. 7th.

I ordered, and I am expecting, Auto 2SS RS w/Transformer pkg & 20" polished.

The price they gave me is just under 37k, plus ttl. Is this a fair/good price? I only spoke with the sales guy for a few minutes, literally, then went to the inventory guy and went through him. So I FEEL like I bypassed any/all of the "sales" games, however, I wonder if that price really does deserve that feeling from me... any comments to push me one way or the other??

Anyway, looks like this place has tons of info I need to start reading up on. Great to be here and thanks for any info/feedback.
Sounds somewhat close...but to be sure, make sure you double check ALL prices....MSRP, t=former package, etc, etc and add it all up. When you go in there to pay for it, you'd BETTER have all that info in hand. KNOW your prices!!! Also, see if you are eligable for any discounts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyMe View Post
Silver Turtle & Raven - Remenber OldManWS6 with the '02 SOM WS6 from the San Antonio F-Body Club? One of the three guy's that started the club here? Well three years after selling it to Danny at Lethal who built the engine I'm back with a 2010 Summit White/Black Stripe 2SS. Didn't have to order and wait as Vara Chevy had it on the lot. Has the IOM interior, manual tranny, polished rims with after market exhaust to come soon. Need to hear different versions in real life.
Welcome to the site! You'll have to stop by Houlihans one of these Friday nights.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:26 PM   #642
wluther

Drives: 2SS RS M6, Autobot
Send a message via ICQ to wluther Send a message via AIM to wluther
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Sounds somewhat close...but to be sure, make sure you double check ALL prices....MSRP, t=former package, etc, etc and add it all up. When you go in there to pay for it, you'd BETTER have all that info in hand. KNOW your prices!!! Also, see if you are eligable for any discounts.

Thanks for the advice. I have gone through and printed up all the prices/options from this site, chevy's site, and the gm supplier discount site, and I have them all set and ready for battle.

My baby should currently be somewhere in the process of being built right now, so hopefully only a few more weeks.
*(BORN, FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2009)*

Thanks again for the advice/help!

Last edited by wluther; 12-16-2009 at 09:26 AM.
wluther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:50 PM   #643
txogre

Drives: 2010 LS3 1SS/RS IBM/white stripes
2010 1SS/RS IBM with white stripes. San Antonio,TX

Sam
txogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:54 PM   #644
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Rockwall, TX (Just East of Dallas) here. Hi Everyone..
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote