Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 04-26-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
logan1080

Drives: 2003 Crew Cab Duramax
Thumbs down Gettin sad and impatient.

I ordered my 2ss the first day Canadians could. I am from Saskatchewan Canada. I talked to my dealer the other day, my order is submitted to gm but that's as far as that goes. No info on when it will be made or anything, he figures I won't get my car until around the start of winter or so. Ahh it sucks. anyone in Canada have info on when they will be getting there car?
logan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
bluch
OH CANADA!

Drives: 2011 RAM 1500 LARAMIE
mine is supposed to be going into the production schedule April 30/09. I ordered March 4/09. My dealership just got 2 more allocations for the rest of the month and I was one of the next guys on the list I am from Alberta.

Had to trade in the Camaro for a truck :(, but hopefully I can join the Camaro family again one day
bluch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
ii ordered first day too. I think your car will be here in the summer honestly. IUm just bummed out because my TPW keeps getting pushed back May 18th now
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #4
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
You are from Saskatchewan and you are impatient? Is there anything else to do there except watch the weat grow?
Old 04-26-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
TheCaptain
N7 Spectre

Drives: 14 ATS Performance 3.6L AWD
Send a message via MSN to TheCaptain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
You are from Saskatchewan and you are impatient? Is there anything else to do there except watch the weat grow?
Hey, we get to watch what you guys are doing! lol

Logan, what dealer/city did you order from?
Old 04-26-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
infernoss

Drives: Pontiac Grand Prix GXP
Did you order a V6 or V8? The V6's have been delayed. What dealership did you order from, and how many allocations did the dealership have? If you ordered from a small dealership and were not the first one of their allocations, you may have to wait a month or two more. If I were you I would ask the General Manager what priority you are; you should be the first or second if you ordered the first day.

I ordered a 1SS from SMP in Saskatoon; I was the first of their 8 allocations. At one point my order had to be changed, and someone else who ordered at SMP had their car built a couple of weeks before me. My car was built last week.
infernoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:20 PM   #7
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
does anyone know if the plant is running according to schedual. Some are saying that they seem to be ahead, some are saying that they are a week behind, some are saying that they arre two weeks behind. Kinda lost with that now.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 09:53 PM   #8
bulks

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS / VR WS
I'm from Quebec, ordered in the middle of February and I don't have news yet. I beleive I am the first allocation of my dealer though. A guy ordered 2 weeks before me at another dealer and his car is listed with a VIN 3000ish and is already on that google map thingy.
bulks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 10:10 PM   #9
sstphoenix

Drives: Black 2LT RS 5th gen
Im from montreal.
Got a confirmation call this week that delivery for me should be early may
sstphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 08:00 AM   #10
camarorick

Drives: .
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulks View Post
I'm from Quebec, ordered in the middle of February and I don't have news yet. I beleive I am the first allocation of my dealer though. A guy ordered 2 weeks before me at another dealer and his car is listed with a VIN 3000ish and is already on that google map thingy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sstphoenix View Post
Im from montreal.
Got a confirmation call this week that delivery for me should be early may
As of last Friday, I was told my event code is 3300, and that production has scheduled my build starting today ( Apr 27 ). If all is true, I hope to get my VIN by the end of the week.

bulks / sstphoenix, Which dealers are you using ??, I'm using Plaza in St-Laurent.

Logan1080, You should seriously consider going to another dealer / city / province. Winter delivery is not acceptable !!
camarorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:28 AM   #11
logan1080

Drives: 2003 Crew Cab Duramax
I ordered from Shaunavon, Sask. They figure they only have 1 allocation which will be my car. So I figure small dealership = bottom of the line. I ordered from them because I hear they have awesome service, they are close by and I get MSRP. But by winter time? Ouch I will get the car just in time to park it haha.
logan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #12
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan1080 View Post
I ordered from Shaunavon, Sask. They figure they only have 1 allocation which will be my car. So I figure small dealership = bottom of the line. I ordered from them because I hear they have awesome service, they are close by and I get MSRP. But by winter time? Ouch I will get the car just in time to park it haha.

I bet you have it WAY before then. Wintertime??? Someone's on crack given you that info.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote