Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-08-2014, 10:40 PM   #43
yammyboy113

Drives: 2012 LS3 2SS bumble bee convertable
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaCompiler View Post
Hey Brolik10, I just saw this post. If you ever see me and not in the Camaro, honk. I honk at all camaro's or give a quick rev, I don't care. I have seen a white camaro on Beaver Ruin a few times with a custom tag called "LIPGLOZ".
I owned Corvettes for 19 years. Also had a 1987 Fiero GT with a ZZ345hp ,350 GM crate motor in it!!I decided to go with a Camaro this time around because I needed a four seater car. Im on my secound camaro.I had a 2011 cyber gray RS,1LT ,6spm and it ran pretty awsome with all the bolton mods. But I never owned a convertible car before, always had t-tops, targa top or hard top vettes.The bug hit me wanting one. I also would like a cam and ported heads. Getting 500hp with no forse induction is my goal to the rear wheels. That is plenty enough for me in the mountian roads where I live and keep the SS lighter. I even sold my Yamaha 09R1 ( im a Yamaha die hard since 1973) since I hit the tight twisties on my modded SS way faster and more confident so I stuck with just my cruiser instead. I see alot of exotic car clubs all the time up here. I would just love to drive with a bunch of Camaros, Firebirds once in awhile up here and support our GM PRIDE. I think my SS will be the last sport, pony car for me. But im going to enjoy it for awhile. I see there is a camaro tuneing shop in cumming also. Vengence . Im going to have to visit them as I would like my SS tuned to the boltons I have done and also eliminae that stupid 155mph speed limiter. I always eliminate the 186mph speed limiter on my sport bikes.LOL. When your ready for a hook up let me know.
2012-2SS,RS,LS3,Yellow bumble bee, convertible. BBK shorty headers, gibson X pipe and mufflers, variam power wedge,v-max throttle body,K&N 63 series CAI,front ram air scoup, Hotchkins sway bars&springs, ARH chrome moly frame brace, phastek camber caster shock tower adjusters,10-10.5 rims running 275-315 all season nitto motivos so far.
2009 Midnight Roadstar Warrior, lots of mods.

Last edited by yammyboy113; 01-09-2014 at 05:52 AM.
yammyboy113 is offline   Reply With Quote