Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-08-2010, 06:03 PM   #169
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278

Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Although I love my IBM 2SS, I gotta say that SYNERGY GREEN with White Rally Stripes and a Beige Leather Interior would look Sweet!
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #170
recontango

Drives: 2018 ZR1
I guess maybe I will have to trade up...
recontango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #171
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr damon View Post
I for one am soooo glad they made this available for the SS. Will be ordering my synergy green ss later this year.

Camaro Scotty said the 2011 synergy green camaros will NOT come with the green dash/door panels, nor the interior stitching....

Since the color with be an additional 325 dollars, i don't think it will come with the stripes either, unless we pay extra for them. so we don't get the package, just the exterior color, which is fine by me.

I also doubt they will make the green ambient lighting available, unless there is a synergy green interior package that includes the lighting and panels similar the IO interior package. It would be cool if they added green seat surfaces too...

Just happy i can get an SS in this color. my 5 year old loves it!

....based on info I rec'd but remember, everything with GM is *subject to change
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 06:03 AM   #172
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
As much as I love my Aqua Blue Camaro, I must admit, I give this color props...I saw it for the first time yesterday and I absolutely loved it (to my surprise)..As far as changes, well, I guess that's life and the General has got to come up with ways to improve the car. It's just the problem with early adoption. Would anyone like to be using Window 3.1 or a "bag" or brick cell phone? Again, enjoy your ride!
Old 04-09-2010, 11:40 AM   #173
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
added HID 2 my synergy ill take pics when it gets dark,also added a back axle magnaflow
Old 04-09-2010, 01:58 PM   #174
verboten

Drives: Black
Start Campaign

We need to start a campaign to not bring back SY (hopefully they will listen). There are alot of colors on the palet and no reason to repeat something. The european car companies have always been sucessful with limited additions and don't retread something for 10-20 years.
verboten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #175
GreenMonster
Its all about the U

Drives: 2010 SGM
IM DOWN WHERE DO I SIGN

Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
We need to start a campaign to not bring back SY (hopefully they will listen). There are alot of colors on the palet and no reason to repeat something. The european car companies have always been sucessful with limited additions and don't retread something for 10-20 years.
I AGREE
Old 04-09-2010, 04:36 PM   #176
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by verboten View Post
a slap in the face for sure. Not soo limited anymore, i would be pisseed seeing someone roll up with the RS pack, leather or even the V8
couldnt you guys return your cars, and order a new one? Even though its a pain and a hassle oh and complete BS...
I swear Synergy green has only been out for like a month and they already screwed it over. I love the colour, im happy its avaiable on all trims, but they shouldnt have made it a limited edition in the first place, since they did, they should keep it that way
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 05:40 AM   #177
svsv

Drives: 2011 Hyundai Sonata 2.0 Turbo
there is a good chance, ill be driving my synergy green monster today. If i get a good deal on it, i'll be bringing one home tody. the msrp on it is 29, 525. how much should i offer for it...? i am planning to counteroffer, at invoice price and nothing more over it. Also, I want 5.9% interest financing for 60 months or it's no deal. this will be my 5 th car purchased back to back. previously, i have had; 86 Chevrolet Camaro IROC Z-28, a 92 Mercury Grand Marquis, a 98 Nissan Frontier King Cab, a 04 Chevrolet Malibu and currently an 08 Chevrolet Malibu. Although, I am a rabid GM fan. I am in no means in a hurry to get into a 2010 Camaro. So, unless all the cards seems to go my way, I will just wait to purchase my synergy green Camaro for 2011. it's supposed to be even better than this current year's edition. wish me luck today and offer me some purchasing advise as i have still 11 months left on my smartbuy for the 08 Malibu and my credit score is in the low 600's. not a good thing to have as far as finance choices is concerened...Yelp!!!
Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 AM   #178
Nomad56

Drives: Synergy Green
Synergy Green Metallic Paint Code WA703S - Stop Production!!!!

The production of the color should end on 10 April 2010 with the final production orders for the Synergy Edition models.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...&postcount=737

"Whatever is spoken or written that goes unchallenged is therefore accepted"

Synergy owners should write John Fitzpatrick at Chevrolet and share their disgust with this decision.

the Synergy
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 06:37 AM   #179
Mcnamee

Drives: 2010 Camaro Synergy & '87 Monte SS
they will have the colour but thats it, none of the nice inserts and stitching on the inside of the car and theirs isn't the first year return of the Camaro
Mcnamee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 12:30 PM   #180
Nomad56

Drives: Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad56 View Post
My wheels and tires will be installed tomorrow.

Gauge cluster already installed.

It will be nice to see my "new girlfriend" dressed to thrill and ready to rock and roll!

the Synergy
She is Hot, Sweet and Sticky!!!!
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showpo...48&postcount=2
Nomad56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 07:51 PM   #181
Lil Ghop

Drives: 2ssrs RetroCamaro
Just ordered one today
Lil Ghop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #182
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Wow GM just spat on all the folks who bought the limited edition. i know i would be pissed. Thats brutal
Like Ford did to the 2010 Stang folks, but they knew it was coming so it was kinda like suicide, this is totally different.
Wow id be so pissed, i feel bad for those peeps who didnt get leather, RS Package or a V8 as an optiopn as they are all options now, thats just bad
Wow some of you need to grow up. Spat on? Drama more.
Its still a limited production in the first year.

Plus it was a stupid decision not to offer it on anything else first. Just feel lucky if you have a green 2010. Because there wont be many.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote