Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 12-11-2012, 04:28 PM   #1359
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS L99 RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post

Happy Birthday...BowlingSS!!

Hope Your Day is Great Bill!!

Attachment 451280

Becky
Thank you Becky.

Bill
VMax Ported RJT Throttle Body
XSPower Headers and XSPower 3" Exhaust System
Elite Engineering Tunnel Brace,
Gorilla Wheel Lock System; Bear Rotors, Hawk HPS
Tinted Windows 35%;EFILive Tune
BowlingSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 AM   #1360
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Just went over 25,000 miles on my baby. Still runs great.

Bill
Old 01-05-2013, 11:49 AM   #1361
Scottishgames
Suck'n Gas And Haul'n Ass

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS - 1936 Chevy Streetrod
Happy New Year everyone.
We made it past Dooms Day!!
Steve, I have had the Technostalgia tail lights for two years now and they are great. I have a remote for the show mode and it fun to watch people walk past and you hit the remote to run them.
It's a easy hook up.
Radio Shack or some other store of that type has them.
You can check on line also.
You hook the show mode wire to the output side of the switch and the input side to a ground. I put the setup in the trunk because you will also need to run a power line to the remote, I hooked it to the same place that I hooked the tail lights to at the battery, that way you always have power to the remote.
That should take care of it.
You can also add a on/off switch in the power wire of the remote so you do not turn them on while the remote is in your pocket.
It's happened .
Also for your information, If your tail lights do not work right after you have stored it over the winter or have disconnected the battery, Remove the inline fuse for a minute and then put it back togeather.
This will reset the lights and they should work right.
Don
Scottishgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:18 PM   #1362
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Happy New Year everyone.

Bill
Old 01-05-2013, 09:57 PM   #1363
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
Hey all, wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! This is (Louis) ssummit camaro now known as 2013 1le. As you can see I sold my 2011 1ss and have 2013 2ss 1le on order. Got it in white also. It is supposed to be built this week but we all know how that goes. As always Becky has been keeping me updated. In the group of TPW 12/31 there was quite a few there but a lot right before Christmas got moved out to January and February, and they all seemed to be zl1 orders. I had many sleepless nights on whether I could sell my 2011, but after test driving a 2013 2 ss camaro with the npp exhaust it was a done deal. My 11 was a auto and driving the six speed is no comparison. So the wait goes on and starting on Tuesday will be bugging Becky looking for a vin. I will post pics as soon as the car comes available. Be safe.
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #1364
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 1LE View Post
Hey all, wanted to wish you all a Happy New Year! This is (Louis) ssummit camaro now known as 2013 1le. As you can see I sold my 2011 1ss and have 2013 2ss 1le on order. Got it in white also. It is supposed to be built this week but we all know how that goes. As always Becky has been keeping me updated. In the group of TPW 12/31 there was quite a few there but a lot right before Christmas got moved out to January and February, and they all seemed to be zl1 orders. I had many sleepless nights on whether I could sell my 2011, but after test driving a 2013 2 ss camaro with the npp exhaust it was a done deal. My 11 was a auto and driving the six speed is no comparison. So the wait goes on and starting on Tuesday will be bugging Becky looking for a vin. I will post pics as soon as the car comes available. Be safe.
Hey Louis! Congrats on your second child! LOL We will all be anxious to see how the new baby runs! My next one will be either a ZL1 or the 6th gen or perhaps the all elusive Z28...Boss 302 Killer! I am still not done with my current Orange Krate but one never seems to have enough cubic cash or time. Happy New Year to you and all of the TPW 11-15-2010 Alumni... as well as our fearless leader Ms. Becky!

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:20 PM   #1365
Midnight Rat

Thanks there Jim, yeah that zl1 is a monster and seriously thought about that until the 1le came out. Has everything I was looking for minus the supercharger. I originally just wanted to buy the black zl1 wheels and do a passenger seat upgrade but after pricing the wheels and tires with Maureen at 5500 dollars and another 600 for the seat, did not really make to much sense doing that.
Old 01-05-2013, 10:23 PM   #1366
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

After seeing a ZL1 on the freeway get it on for just a couple of seconds I was hooked. That car zipped from 60 to about 90 in a nano second. It moved like a slot car! I just don't know if I want a car that only gets 14 MPG again. That is the sacrifice. Of course there is always the Volt! LOL

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Old 01-06-2013, 06:41 PM   #1367
11SGM2SSRS

Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS 6M
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottishgames View Post
Happy New Year everyone.
We made it past Dooms Day!!
Steve, I have had the Technostalgia tail lights for two years now and they are great. I have a remote for the show mode and it fun to watch people walk past and you hit the remote to run them.
It's a easy hook up.
Radio Shack or some other store of that type has them.
You can check on line also.
You hook the show mode wire to the output side of the switch and the input side to a ground. I put the setup in the trunk because you will also need to run a power line to the remote, I hooked it to the same place that I hooked the tail lights to at the battery, that way you always have power to the remote.
That should take care of it.
You can also add a on/off switch in the power wire of the remote so you do not turn them on while the remote is in your pocket.
It's happened .
Also for your information, If your tail lights do not work right after you have stored it over the winter or have disconnected the battery, Remove the inline fuse for a minute and then put it back togeather.
This will reset the lights and they should work right.
Don
Thank you for the great information. I never even thought about a remote, but that sounds like the way to go. I will check my local Radio Shack, and when I get it hooked up I will let you know. Also thanks for the word about the lights maybe not working when I uncover my car in the spring. If that happens I would have been wondering about my installation. I installed the lights after putting her to bed this last fall, so have not had a chance to try them out yet, but I sure am looking forward to it. Thanks again.
Also, Happy New Year and welcome to 2013 to everyone.
Steve.
Old 01-08-2013, 12:16 PM   #1368
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Congratulations! We cannot wait to see the pictures!

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service
Old 01-15-2013, 11:28 AM   #1369
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Quote:
Way to go. Should be a great car.

Bill
Old 01-15-2013, 09:03 PM   #1370
Midnight Rat

Just going thru the waiting game again. Remember those days. Trying not to bug Becky to much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowlingSS View Post
Way to go. Should be a great car.

Bill
Old 01-31-2013, 10:56 AM   #1371
BowlingSS
Camaro Owner Since 1987

Just went over 26K.

Bill
Old 01-31-2013, 09:12 PM   #1372
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Talking **Orange Krate Updated Mods**

Hi 11-15-2010 gang!
Hope your winterizing and customizing is going well. We had a reprieve in rain and I picked up a nice used BBK CAI and FINALLY got my ghost stripes painted!

I couldn't be happier with the job and got them done much cheaper then I had budgeted for which is bonus! If you go to my journal starting with entry 590 and forward you can see the new mods and an updated list of what I have done to the car. Orange Krate just clicked over 13,000 miles. I have another meeting with the painter tomorrow to add another small detail. In the meantime... here is a look see:

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...111131&page=24