Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 04-12-2016, 10:08 PM   #12727
Arachnyd
Master of all trades

Drives: 2many2count
I guess the Dayton Camaro Club has a decent following and a decent number of C5s. Some group called the South West Ohio Camaro Club actually got permission to have meets at Frickers in Middletown. It won't be Camaro's only, but my understanding is its the camaro guys behind it all.

They are meeting in Middletown, Ohio at Frickers on Sunday April 24th. They will then be weekly thereafter.

Since Middletown is right smack dab in the middle of Cinci, Dayton, and Lebanon, any of you on the north side of Cinci, dayton, or similar may want to stop out!
2010 Camaro SS modified extensively. I stretched the body to make it a 4 door, but I swapped in the 3.6L DI V6 for fuel economy. Then I picked up a corvette body around the V8. I also swapped the body for a C2 Z28. (In short I traded it for three cars, a Corvette Z06r, a C2 Camaro Z28, and a Cadillac CTS Summer Performance package 3.6L DI with Aisin 6spd.)
Arachnyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2016, 10:30 PM   #12728
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Hello all, been a while since i said hello. Spring is poking out, and the engine will be in soon....Perfect timing!
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 12:53 PM   #12729
gahammerle

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS M6 Inferno Orange
As of today, I've owned my Camaro for 6 years and 129+k miles.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/gahammerle
gahammerle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 05:32 AM   #12730
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
As of today, I've owned my Camaro for 6 years and 129+k miles.
Congrats! Hopefully you did something nice with her, maybe a new mod. Keep on rolling.

I'm almost at 7 years but nowhere near your mileage.

heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:04 PM   #12731
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio - anyone out there wanting to join, give us a shout.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133438
Old 05-31-2016, 08:36 PM   #12732
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
Congrats! Hopefully you did something nice with her, maybe a new mod. Keep on rolling.

I'm almost at 7 years but nowhere near your mileage.

If you count the key recall as a mod, I guess I did.

I do need to change the tranny & diff fluid and grease the suspension. Maybe I'll do that soon.

Injen CAI / Solo Mach-X LLT / Solo High-flow res-cats / Barton short shifter / RX Catch Can / RPI Gills / 35% tint / LED Footwell Lighting Front & Rear / Pedders Street 1 / Pedders steering rack bushing / SS struts / Pfadt drop springs / VMax Ported Throttle Body / Spohn Toe Rods / Spohn Trailing Arms / Trifecta Tune / MACE 25mm Intake Spacers

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-12-2016, 04:56 PM   #12733
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:

I do need to change the tranny & diff fluid and grease the suspension. Maybe I'll do that soon.
Nice to see you still have it. I'm not too far behind
Old 06-12-2016, 08:43 PM   #12734
gahammerle

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-bayou View Post
Nice to see you still have it. I'm not too far behind
Been getting to race yours much?

I might have traded it in a newer one if they still offered the Inferno Orange. I'm kinda stuck on that color.

Find me on Facebook:
Old 06-14-2016, 10:28 AM   #12735
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:

7 years also, but barely broken-in, mileage-wise. Only new mod recently was the front bowtie delete. Bet that added at least 20 hp.

Changed most of my fluids last year, but have a lot of used oil I need to get rid of. Need to get on a lift also to tighten up some noisy parts under the carriage.
Know anybody with a big garage and lift?

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 01:09 PM   #12736
1KillerSS
Too much is never enough!

Drives: AGP TT SS [COTW] 4/20/15
Send a message via Skype™ to 1KillerSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
....................Bet that added at least 20 hp. ..........
Pfft, its good for at least 50!
AGP TT kit, 54/57 Forged rotating assembly, Custom grind cam... Dual nozzle meth, ID850's, Livernois dual fuel pumps, ECS BAP, 25% UDP, 3 inch Magnaflow catback with X pipe, Mantic 9000 clutch, DSS 1000hp axles, DSS aluminum driveshaft, ZL1 rear end, solid subframe bushings, HE differential offset bushings, BMR Trailing arm, BMR toe rods, Lingenfelter LNC-2000,SJM Line Lock. 747 whp 714wtq

Build thread
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...55#post8107855
1KillerSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:00 PM   #12737
heinzd01

Drives: 2010 SS RS, 1976 Type LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverIceman View Post
7 years also, but barely broken-in, mileage-wise. Only new mod recently was the front bowtie delete. Bet that added at least 20 hp.

Changed most of my fluids last year, but have a lot of used oil I need to get rid of. Need to get on a lift also to tighten up some noisy parts under the carriage.
Know anybody with a big garage and lift?
I'll trade you some used oil for lift time. I'll need to do some oil changes myself soon. Send me a PM when you want to come over. I'm home most days right now.
heinzd01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2016, 06:26 PM   #12738
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:
Been getting to race yours much?

I might have traded it in a newer one if they still offered the Inferno Orange. I'm kinda stuck on that color.
Ever since moving south, I've been to the track only once. Not that it was a deterrent or a reason not to go back but the engine came apart that night. I updated it with all forged components and long to go back. I was picking up parts at the dealership the other day and if I hadn't invested as much( my time and effort) in the motor I probably would have brought home a 16. Salesman paid attention. Anyway ,on the power tour with my oldest son. Kinda miss the opportunities I had in Ohio
Old 06-22-2016, 01:49 PM   #12739
SilverIceman

Drives: Camaro SS SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heinzd01 View Post
I'll trade you some used oil for lift time. I'll need to do some oil changes myself soon. Send me a PM when you want to come over. I'm home most days right now.
PM Sent

SilverIceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2016, 03:39 PM   #12740
Cowboy Troy

Drives: 2015 SS
Cowboy Troy

I'm a new guy...
Cowboy Troy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boringeversincehausleft, doesanyoneactuallyreadthislol, drew10stealsbolts, funny tags are funny, hrpii is pregnant, iroc204hp, irocababy, irocabigsticktobeatyouall, irocansshole, irocarubmark, irocasuspension, irocfluffyslippers, irocgrocerygetter, irocinsomnia, irocsshole, the jeopardy song, trackdaymidohio, whogetsridoftheircamaro4ajeep, whydotheyhatechubby?