Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #1
mpate16

Drives: 2012 Camaro LSX 2LT RS
Official I saw Transformers 3 Thread..........

AND IT WAS UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST ONE OF THEM ALL. The first will always have sentimental value but this one is my favorite! I'm not going to ruin it but everybody needs to go see it. TRANSFORMERS 3 FTW!!!!!!!
mpate16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
I dont tend to try and disagree with people but im going to say one thing
Did you think it was a little all over the place?
I didnt like how the first half was basically a commedy
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 12:15 AM   #3
mpate16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
I dont tend to try and disagree with people but im going to say one thing
Did you think it was a little all over the place?
I didnt like how the first half was basically a commedy
Yeah it was a little but the girl is waaaayyy better looking than megan fox IMO.
And the car looked awesome!!!! I thought the music was great too.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:16 AM   #4
mpate16

The movie surprised me alot too. lots of unexpected stuff (R.I.P. one of the robots) :(
Old 06-29-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
TJ91

haha yeah it was definitly surprising. And yeah I was bummed out when you know who got killed but oh well No one will expect this part so it wont be a spoiler

And yeah it didnt flow right. Think they tried to squeeze way too much. And the chick was gorgous but I feel she was out of place.

Bumblebee was pure sex....I NEED that front end ASAP!
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
Old 06-29-2011, 12:26 AM   #6
mpate16

Quote:
haha yeah it was definitly surprising. And yeah I was bummed out when you know who got killed but oh well No one will expect this part so it wont be a spoiler

And yeah it didnt flow right. Think they tried to squeeze way too much. And the chick was gorgous but I feel she was out of place.

Bumblebee was pure sex....I NEED that front end ASAP!
thats what i kept saying when i saw the front end... and please GM for the love of all humanity make the sunrise yellow on the camaro an option!

and about the girl she is GORGEOUS! I thought she was a better actress than Fox anyday... I guess I'm just biased.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:33 AM   #7
TJ91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Mac View Post
That girl had a nice rear facia but other than that she was just attractive. Other than being a pain in the arse for Sam to try to protect there really wasn't much point in her being in the movie. I don't think she detracted from it but it could have been made without the love interest
me and my brother figured she was just Michael Bays sex symbol for the movie. She had no role really....
Really thiink megan Fox shouldve been it just for the plots sake and the fact that she always has somewhat a major role in it.

And for those wondering, there was no clip in the end, atleast for us there wasnt
Old 06-29-2011, 12:40 AM   #8
mpate16

Quote:
That girl had a nice rear facia but other than that she was just attractive. Other than being a pain in the arse for Sam to try to protect there really wasn't much point in her being in the movie. I don't think she detracted from it but it could have been made without the love interest

Yeah but here is the DNA for a transformers movie

CARS
GIRL
ACTION
(and some plot)

its never going to be an oscar film its not supposed to be.
Old 06-29-2011, 12:41 AM   #9
infam0uz

Drives: Future Owner
I need to see this in 3D Imax.
infam0uz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 01:01 AM   #10
mpate16

well i guess we can agree to disagree hahaha....nice car by the way...
Old 06-29-2011, 01:47 AM   #11
mpate16

Quote:
Absolutely. Nothing wrong with having differing opinions. I liked the 2nd one a lot better than this one but many didn't like it at all. Thanks!
yeah i liked the scoop in the hood on the tf2 alot.... but as they did with the tf3, tf2, leno, and black concept, they tease us but never give us what we actually want.
Old 06-29-2011, 06:05 AM   #12
Javier

Drives: Camaro 2LT
Quote:
me and my brother figured she was just Michael Bays sex symbol for the movie. She had no role really....
Really thiink megan Fox shouldve been it just for the plots sake and the fact that she always has somewhat a major role in it.

And for those wondering, there was no clip in the end, atleast for us there wasnt
So dont stay after the credits?
Old 06-29-2011, 06:38 AM   #13
rapaleeman

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS
While Bee looked amazing in the movie as it is a Camaro, I still prefer the standard Bumblebee from TF1. Basically the one you can buy if you get the 2010 SS, hence the reason I hunted one out and bought a used one.

It just looks cleaner and more inconspicuous (if that is even possible in a brightly colored, agressive-styled Camaro). To me they just added too many accessories on Bumblebee and it looks like they even removed the "Camaro" badging. That hurt my feelings.

Besides that, decent movie. Great popcorn flick, but terrible overall plot movie for those that have not watched a lot of the cartoons. Casual audiences/kids may be absolutely lost (my 13 cousin was). The good news is there is a ton of robot on robot violence and despite a few favorites biting the dust the overall feel of the movie is epic.
rapaleeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 08:39 AM   #14
rocketman 12
SOON.........

Drives: 2010 ABM SS/RS Z-281LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpate16 View Post
AND IT WAS UN FREAKING BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST ONE OF THEM ALL. The first will always have sentimental value but this one is my favorite! I'm not going to ruin it but everybody needs to go see it. TRANSFORMERS 3 FTW!!!!!!!
I agree 110% with this statement, AWESOME MOVIE!!! The first one had a good story, the second had GREAT robot on robot fight sequences, this one has BOTH! Not to mention Bee looks INCREDIBLE.......