Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Local Marketplace

Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #1
Rob53

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS VR Camaro convertible
Announcing "Car Shots"

I am now running a special on DrawCrowds.com for a photo shoot at an incredibly discounted price, with a coupon from DrawCrowds.com The offer includes adding a model into the shot (at an additional cost), and yes one of the models is "Melyssa" who is so popular with our Camaro5 crowd. The coupon is available for the next 3 weeks only through the DrawCrowds website. There are 9 models available to pose with your car, should you decide to do a photo shoot. I can not post a price on here, but if you go to the website, you will see that it is rediculously low! Also go to robbarbery.smugmug.com to see the portfolio of beautiful models available to choose from in the "Car Shots Models" gallery. Here is a sample of the quality of beautiful women available to choose from. This is Melyssa with my ABM SS

http://www.drawcrowds.com/deal/40
Attached Images

Last edited by Rob53; 02-21-2011 at 09:52 AM.
Rob53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:12 AM   #2
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob53 View Post
I am now running a special on DrawCrowds.com for a photo shoot at an incredibly discounted price, with a coupon from DrawCrowds.com The offer includes adding a model into the shot (at an additional cost), and yes one of the models is "Melyssa" who is so popular with our Camaro5 crowd. The coupon is available for the next 3 weeks only through the DrawCrowds website. There are 9 models available to pose with your car, should you decide to do a photo shoot. I can not post a price on here, but if you go to the website, you will see that it is rediculously low! Also go to robbarbery.smugmug.com to see the portfolio of beautiful models available to choose from in the "Car Shots Models" gallery. Here is a sample of the quality of beautiful women available to choose from. This is Melyssa with my ABM SS

Can I keep her after the shoot?
Installed: Tinted Windows; EiBach Lowering Springs; Custom Exhaust; Lloyd Carpets; AirRaid CAI; Heritage Grill; Razzi GFX; Light Blackout Kit; MPD1 Dovetail Spolier; SS Badges from DefenderWorxs; T-Rex Bumper Grill; Bowtie & Tail Light Bezel Re-Coloring; Stealth Bulbs; Magg Wheels 22" (Nitto INVO tires Fronts: 255/35-22 - Rears: 285/30-22)
When money Available: Brake Calipers Painted; Clear Car Cover; Custom Pedals; Custom Dash Plaque from EmblemPros.com; Double Din GPS/Stero Unit
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:29 AM   #3
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
I will take one togo!!