Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 07-09-2010, 09:00 AM   #15
Silverado
GM Guy For Life

Drives: 2010 GMC Yukon XL
Actually, getting rid of the coach and the GM were reasons that Lebron might stay. He didn't like Ferry and wanted a coach that would run an uptempo game. He also wanted a coach who had played at a Championship level. Byron Scott is that guy (sure, he's an ex-Laker, but.....).

I'm just not sure that Lebron can handle being the second guy....I mean Miami is Wade's team. We'll see. I hope it creates problems for them so the Lakers can still win, but if they mesh well, look out....
Silverado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #16
UT-Engineer
Just Cruisin'

Drives: 2010 Synergy Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo View Post
well at least yall have a good football team... oh wait
LMFAO!!!

UT-Engineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:09 AM   #17
AntzV

Drives: blacked out 2010 Camaro
In the words of Dan Gilbert;

"I PERSONALLY GUARANTEE THAT THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS WILL WIN AN NBA CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE THE SELF-TITLED FORMER ‘KING’ WINS ONE"

:belly roll:

How can they possibly win a title when there whole team (Lebron James) went to the HEAT?????????????
AntzV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:28 AM   #18
Switchin2Chevy

Drives: Currently 2015 Mustang GT manual.
Not that I am trying to start a fight but really, why are people mad that he left..? He wasn't obligated to stay when his contract was up (and it was) and he was free to leave (so he did). He gave Cleveland 7 great years. Did he get the job done there? No. But the fault of not winning the title doesn't rest on his shoulders alone (although he was the main player on the team. look at the stats..), it's on the team as a whole. So if he feels as though he can win with another TEAM, why bash the man? A lot of people are saying that he took the money and ran when he actually will be getting paid less (although florida has different tax laws than other states) by moving. Plus he said his heart will always be in Cleveland. Let it go. If Cleveland really doesn't need him as the owner has implied, then put your money where you're mouth is and bring home the title.
Nuff said..

Last edited by Switchin2Chevy; 07-09-2010 at 10:58 AM.
Switchin2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
CJ Man
Missing my SS :(

Drives: 2012 Ford Explorer [ :( ]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchin2Chevy View Post
Not that I am trying to start a fight but really, ehy are people mad that he left..? He wasn't obligated to stay when his contract was up (and it was) and he was free to leave (so he did). He gave Cleveland 7 great years. Did he get the job done there? No. But the fault of not winning the title doesn't reast on his shoulders alone (although he was the main player on the team. look at the stats..), it's on the team as a whole. So if he feels as though he can win with another TEAM, why bash the man? A lot of people are saying that he took the money and ran when he actually will be getting paid less (although florida has different tax laws than other states) by moving. Plus he said his heart will always be in Cleveland. Let it go. If Cleveland really doesn't need him as the owner has implied, then put your money where you're mouth is and bring home the title.
Nuff said..
CJ Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:33 AM   #20
AntzV

Drives: blacked out 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Switchin2Chevy View Post
Not that I am trying to start a fight but really, ehy are people mad that he left..? He wasn't obligated to stay when his contract was up (and it was) and he was free to leave (so he did). He gave Cleveland 7 great years. Did he get the job done there? No. But the fault of not winning the title doesn't reast on his shoulders alone (although he was the main player on the team. look at the stats..), it's on the team as a whole. So if he feels as though he can win with another TEAM, why bash the man? A lot of people are saying that he took the money and ran when he actually will be getting paid less (although florida has different tax laws than other states) by moving. Plus he said his heart will always be in Cleveland. Let it go. If Cleveland really doesn't need him as the owner has implied, then put your money where you're mouth is and bring home the title.
Nuff said..
Nicely put .....He just wants to win like every other player in the NBA...and they didnt wanna get him help, So James went to a team thats ready and has all the tools to WIN a TITLE
AntzV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 10:37 AM   #21
d69chris
Florida C5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Vortech L99 IOM
Send a message via Yahoo to d69chris
He just wants to win a championship.

One superstar cannot, it takes a team to win a Championship.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:58 AM   #22
Switchin2Chevy

Drives: Currently 2015 Mustang GT manual.
and sorry for the spelling errors! I'm at work and had to type fast!
Switchin2Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 11:00 AM   #23
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Lebron earned the right to go wherever the heck he wants.
Old 07-09-2010, 03:50 PM   #24
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
LBJ was not gonna get any help with the Cavs. I mean c'mon seriously? The Cavs were a one-man team. His best bet was to either to go to the Bulls or the Heat, and I'll admit I really wanted him to come to Chicago that'd be awesome and crazy! But he wants to win so he chose the Heat, although I think he'll get some heat for not being able to win a championship on his own (no pun intended). Just like Kobe couldn't win for a while without Shaq, then he proved himself and everyone that he could do it without him. I just think that every one will have their eyes on the Heat and if they can't win this season, then it'll surely be the joke of the year.
Old 07-09-2010, 04:04 PM   #25
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010_5thgen View Post
Lebron James....you can rot in hell....... i hope you end up being the biggest wash in the history of the NBA. you are disowned by not only Cleveland, but also the state of Ohio. You will regret your desicion. look for me court side, Cavs vs. heat wearing a shirt saying "FU LBJ"........ im absolutely discusted by your desicion. not much more to say than F@$K YOU! your an embarassment to Northeast Ohio.
I'm thinking no matter what he says, he cares very little about it. Blame your ownership. If they had anyone who could play along with James, he would have stayed. He could see that it wasn't happenign there.

And I'm thinking that northeast Ohio has more embarasements in sports than just James.
Old 07-09-2010, 05:20 PM   #26
xLoGiK1

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
What are people's thoughts on Dan Gilbert's remarks? (Owner of the Cavs)
xLoGiK1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 05:21 PM   #27
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russo View Post
well at least yall have a good football team... oh wait
Old 07-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #28
Fast1

Drives: 2010 Summit White SS
Life's too short to give a @#&! what Lebron James does.
Fast1 is offline   Reply With Quote