Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 12-20-2009, 01:35 PM   #1
Black Friday
Purchased on Black Friday

Drives: 2010 Black SS Lingenfelter Camaro
High Wing Spoiler?

Sorry if this has been discussed already, but I found this recently and contacted my GM dealer about it. He advised me that it is not in production YET, but could be soon. I really liked this look when I ordered my Camaro but then found out GM had discontinued the idea because it did not fit the same hole locations for the current spoiler. My dealer also advised me that the current high wing spoiler will not fit in the same holes so it would add to the cost of the spoiler to cover up the holes and repaint. Granted, the high wing spoiler is NOT cheap but I just liked the way it looked on the black camaro. Go to the link and see if the video of the Camaro build will load for you. It gives a pretty good idea of what it should look like. Just looking for opinions. I've read a lot about other spoilers but not much on the high wing option.

http://www.gmaccessorydealer.com/index.asp

Thanks,

Mark

Last edited by Black Friday; 12-20-2009 at 02:23 PM.
Black Friday is offline   Reply With Quote