Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 05-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #15
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
just 2500 songs
duh whats wrong with that
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 10:33 PM   #16
spyderbuddy

Drives: 2010 RS Inferno Orange Metallic
xm just plays the songs over oand over every week
spyderbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 08:14 AM   #17
hair10

Drives: 2SS - Transformer Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderbuddy View Post
plus my old motor razer is bluetooth so no need for another phone. Dude i'm just finding all this stuff out. The salesman said nothing about it connecting to my phone, I just been using my bluetooth headset while driving, and my niece told me that the newer cars hook up through the radio to the phone. the only thing the salemans said was that the onstar has a phone for the car plus nav and he showed me how that worked
I have a Palm Pre and I use it throug the Bluetooth connection for the phone. I can use the buttons on the steering wheel for the phone, can speak to the car to tell it to dial numbers, etc. Since the Camaro has the USB I can charge the phone in there as well. I can also run the Pandora app and stream the music over the Bluetooth connection. I haven't tried to use the phone as an mp3 player yet. I just don't have a lot of music on my phone and I haven't needed to try it yet.

All kinds of nifty things I can do.

hair10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:05 AM   #18
MickGIS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Black,White Stripes
Send a message via Skype™ to MickGIS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishdadddy View Post
I have tried this also, with no luck. Do you need a certain brand or type of memory stick?
Hey Fishdaddy double check that your music is in MP3 or WMA (non-DRM) format so the Camaro can recognize it.
MickGIS is offline   Reply With Quote