Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 01-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #1
ksupkt87

Drives: 2014 Z/28
GM Private Offers/Discounts Question

Does anyone know what private offers and discounts can and can't be combined for a new Camaro? For example, can the Farm Bureau and USAA discounts both be used in conjunction with the supplier discount? What is the best combination? Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.
ksupkt87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 06:47 PM   #2
buster11xx

Drives: 2014 2SS, 2013 Equinox LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksupkt87 View Post
Does anyone know what private offers and discounts can and can't be combined for a new Camaro? For example, can the Farm Bureau and USAA discounts both be used in conjunction with the supplier discount? What is the best combination? Thanks in advance for any feedback you can provide.

You can only use one private offer per vehicle (usaa, loyalty, on-line offer etc). GM card and vehicle rebates are not considered private offers and can be combine with a private offer. You should be able to use supplier pricing with a private offer. If not negotiating to that price or below should not be too difficult.
buster11xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 05:05 PM   #3
Mrted775

Drives: RED ROCK 2014 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksupkt87 View Post
Just purchased a new 2014 LT2/RS last week. I was able to use my GM card with the top off bonus($2K) along with receiving GM Supplier discount. Also $500 rebate and the $500 Loyalty Discount. I was also lucky enough to get the GM $1000 Private offer. I am a Farm Bureau Member but could not use that in conjunction with the other offers. I am not a member of USAA so I am not sure if that would work, but if you are a member give a shot. Does not hurt asking. I Was able to get $5600 off of sticker. Good luck.