Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-27-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Dave McFly
*new car smell*

Drives: 2007 Ford Mustang 'Natasha'
Send a message via ICQ to Dave McFly Send a message via AIM to Dave McFly Send a message via MSN to Dave McFly Send a message via Yahoo to Dave McFly Send a message via Skype™ to Dave McFly
Question question about upgrading OEM headlight bulbs

I have been toying with getting the brighter HID style (not TRUE HID, just brighter than stock) bulbs i see wal mart or auto part stores. the question I have is will they affect my DRLs? on my car they are the high beam lights that light up at lower brightness when i put the car in gear. if i were to get a set of them would i still have the DRL feature?

FYI this is relating to my Monte .