Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > V6 Bolt-Ons & Tunes

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #15
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
pm sent.
Old 07-09-2012, 03:06 PM   #16
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Processing orders
Old 07-13-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
it only voids the warranty if something goes wrong and the dealer can prove the tune caused the issue

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #18
The Breeze

Drives: 2012 2LT V6 * Inferno Orange
I ordered and received my initial tune from BNR. Order was pretty fast. Ordered it Friday the 27th of July. Got my cable and my tune on August 1st. Tuned and data logged back to BNR on Aug 4th. Originally went with aggressive ghost cam but got check engine lights so retuned and turned it OFF. "NO GHOST CAM" . At idle was still receiving check engine lights. After clearing the light it would come back the next time I idled for more that about 5 minutes. I emailed BNR. I have posted on his forum. I have received a couple questions and a couple of " I will get trifecta to look into it on Tuesday they are closed today" responses BUT have NOT received a tune update or a "dial in" as the web sight says. Before this weekend NOT only was I receiving check engine light but my valves where clicking in between shifts. Not bad but noticeable. I send an email and got nothing. I am due for service on Wednesday the 22nd so I told BNR I was going to put the car back to factory tune to avoid the check engine light and the clicking valves since I am still under warranty at 6000 miles new and didn't want any flack from the dealership. I am posting this in hopes that someone from Trifecta or BNR might see this and think that maybe some customer service is in order. I was very pleased with the performance the initial tune gave and the tran tune. BUT with the check engine light with NO ghost cam and the valves tapping I think we may have a bit of a re-tune needed. I sent in my data file on 8/4. I send emails and posted forums about the issues for 10 days. I feel like no one really cares about the issues but it may also be my fault since I didn'y buy straight from Trifecta and went through Bad News Racing. I hope that someone has some good advice out there and posts back. Maybe even Vince or Jerry .....
The Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #19
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
i just uploaded my tune last night and also purchased from BNR...its important to make sure you have everything in the car unplugged from lighter outlets and such...u dont want anything interupting the signal from the laptop to the odbII...i installed the aggressive cam as well and it actually cleared the CEL i had from my headers....(thrilled)....out of the box...the custom tune seems a bit...weak...and the ghost cam spooks you a little into thinking ur car will stall....but let me tell you man...this morning was my 3rd run with it...the demon has been let out...once the ECM and TCM learn the new program....every powertrain mod youve done make sense...and you start to feel like the money spent is worth it now

computer programming isnt easy man, so be patient with them...with the number of people doing the tunes now...im surprised i got my file as fast as i did....

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:17 AM   #20
just_cooling
Pass the juice box

Drives: Line up and find out
Send a message via Skype™ to just_cooling
Just ordered. Whats the "Ghost Cam"?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:23 AM   #21
BNRacing

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE, 2019 Camaro 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Breeze View Post
I ordered and received my initial tune from BNR. Order was pretty fast. Ordered it Friday the 27th of July. Got my cable and my tune on August 1st. Tuned and data logged back to BNR on Aug 4th. Originally went with aggressive ghost cam but got check engine lights so retuned and turned it OFF. "NO GHOST CAM" . At idle was still receiving check engine lights. After clearing the light it would come back the next time I idled for more that about 5 minutes. I emailed BNR. I have posted on his forum. I have received a couple questions and a couple of " I will get trifecta to look into it on Tuesday they are closed today" responses BUT have NOT received a tune update or a "dial in" as the web sight says. Before this weekend NOT only was I receiving check engine light but my valves where clicking in between shifts. Not bad but noticeable. I send an email and got nothing. I am due for service on Wednesday the 22nd so I told BNR I was going to put the car back to factory tune to avoid the check engine light and the clicking valves since I am still under warranty at 6000 miles new and didn't want any flack from the dealership. I am posting this in hopes that someone from Trifecta or BNR might see this and think that maybe some customer service is in order. I was very pleased with the performance the initial tune gave and the tran tune. BUT with the check engine light with NO ghost cam and the valves tapping I think we may have a bit of a re-tune needed. I sent in my data file on 8/4. I send emails and posted forums about the issues for 10 days. I feel like no one really cares about the issues but it may also be my fault since I didn'y buy straight from Trifecta and went through Bad News Racing. I hope that someone has some good advice out there and posts back. Maybe even Vince or Jerry .....

Please contact us directly via PM if you are still having any problems. Sorry to post in your thread phastek. If you guys want to, you can request the admin/mod to delete both posts.
BNRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:25 PM   #22
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
where can I download the latest ezflash software. please link me!
Old 07-06-2014, 01:27 PM   #23
Rashed

Drives: Camaro black-LT\RS 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Trifecta Tuning for your V6 Camaro :: 2010-2012 Camaro V6

Trifecta 2010, 2011, 2012 Camaro V6 Tuning

Trifecta Performance specializes in delivering custom powertrain control module (PCM) programming to the high performance community. Trifecta Performance offers mail-order custom PCM programming services.

Includes Custom Tuning file and GT Tuner for loading your tune.

UPDATE:
Dyno results from what we believe to be the first aftermarket-tuned 2010 Camaro V6 = Peak gains were 24HP and 17TQ at the wheels, almost a 10% gain. The car was bone stock other than an AirRaid intake. Tuned by Trifecta Performance using their own tuning solution.

Place your order today at www.PhastekPerformance.com

I order the Trifecta tune

And when i receive it am not able to download the software so i start to tine the car

What the problem with the trifecta website

Or i want the software through the email
Rashed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 01:06 AM   #24
Chrome Camaro

Drives: LTRS
Tune File?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sales@Phastek View Post
Taking orders
I placed my order and received the cable but I didn't receive a tune file. How do I get my tune file?
Chrome Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 03:53 PM   #25
GGoD

Drives: 2014 V6 Camaro
What would you recommend for a v6 2014 tuner? What kinds of gains would I be looking at? Is this novice friendly?

Thanks!
GGoD is offline   Reply With Quote