Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-16-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
SOPMOD
El Presidente (SJCC)

Drives: 2011 SS2 / 2011 LT
Carlisle GM Nationals June 21 - 23, 2013

I would like to invite anyone who wishes to attend the GM Nationals to register with our club. Carlisle Events is providing our club with a large tent/club area.

We will be located near the Camaro main area. Relatively close to all the amenities and concessions.
If you decide to register with our club you will be welcome to participate in the use of our club tent area.
We will have our club trailer, generator, tables, grill, music, and other items we take along to major events.

This is a great opportunity for all fellow enthusiast to meet and have a great time!
If you are not interested in registering with us you are more than welcome to stop by and say hello.
We may even be able to talk George into whipping up a batch of his fine Irish Potato’s for you to sample!

First 50 non SJCC club members registered with our club will get a free T-shirt of their choice at the event.
Just stop by the South Jersey Camaro Club “Club Hangout” to pick it up, must show proof of registration with our club.

Only a few days left to register at the discounted rate.
Make sure you select “South Jersey Camaro Club” from the drop down bar.
http://store.carlisleevents.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=25

Check us out, club website: http://southjerseycamaro.com/

Club Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Jersey-Camaro-Club/316656241687738?ref=tn_tnmn

Hope to see you there!
El Presidente…OUT!

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because a soldier stands ready to do
violence on their behalf.

Last edited by SOPMOD; 05-21-2013 at 07:09 AM.
SOPMOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
lyndalu

Drives: 87IROC, 92Z, 97SS, 2002SS, 2010SSRS
So let me ask..... Why is the South Jersey club going to Carlisle and not Maryland? Just asking
lyndalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #3
dustinwe1

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS Transformer Edition
I'm going!!!!
dustinwe1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
joeybsyc

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS
Maybe because Carlisle is a bigger show with more to see and do?
Old 05-16-2013, 07:48 PM   #5
lyndalu

I seem to think there is more to do in Maryland. But I was just asking
Old 05-16-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu View Post
So let me ask..... Why is the South Jersey club going to Carlisle and not Maryland? Just asking
Which Maryland show u talking about...OC
Old 05-16-2013, 10:10 PM   #7
SOPMOD
El Presidente (SJCC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndalu View Post
I seem to think there is more to do in Maryland. But I was just asking
Linda,

We decided to go because none of us have ever been to the GM Nationals event before.
It was a hard decision due to both events being held on the same weekend. I am also aware this is a sore subject with some that has been beat to death and I/we have no dog in that battle.

We cannot attend both events due to logistics so this year we decided to check out Carlisle. We may alternate events every year or never return to Carlisle, I guess it depends on how the GM nationals event goes?

Nationals in Maryland has always been a great event for us and I encourage anyone who has never attended to go. We have attended Nationals as a club the past three years. The majority decided to attend Carlisle this year so that’s what we are doing.
I know we may have disappointed some folks but it is nothing personal. We are all enthusiasts enjoying the same hobby. This decision was not intended to offend anyone and I hope everyone can appreciate that.

El Presidente….OUT!

People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because a soldier stands ready to do

Last edited by SOPMOD; 05-16-2013 at 10:28 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM   #8
lyndalu

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPMOD View Post
Linda,

We decided to go because none of us have ever been to the GM Nationals event before.
It was a hard decision due to both events being held on the same weekend. I am also aware this is a sore subject with some that has been beat to death and I/we have no dog in that battle.

We cannot attend both events due to logistics so this year we decided to check out Carlisle. We may alternate events every year or never return to Carlisle, I guess it depends on how the GM nationals event goes?

Nationals in Maryland has always been a great event for us and I encourage anyone who has never attended to go. We have attended Nationals as a club the past three years. The majority decided to attend Carlisle this year so that’s what we are doing.
I know we may have disappointed some folks but it is nothing personal. We are all enthusiasts enjoying the same hobby. This decision was not intended to offend anyone and I hope everyone can appreciate that.

El Presidente….OUT!
I know how you feel about bringing it up. I was a little scared to ask. I didn't want to have a fight. I was just asking. I don't want to get into it either. But as one of the judges for the Nationals I had to move with them. I do wish it could be on 2 different weekends but I don't see that happening. With that said I do love Maryland. There is a lot more to do in town and the hotel is nicer.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:42 PM   #9
MyIBMssRS

Drives: 10 IBM SS RS/14 1500 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOPMOD View Post
Linda,

El Presidente….OUT!
You'll enjoy Carlisle!!! The Maryland event loses out to me. I'd much rather spend my time surrounded by ALL GM's, not just bound to 1 model.
MyIBMssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #10
SOPMOD
El Presidente (SJCC)

South Jersey Camaro & GM Nationals: June 21 - 23, 2013

If you are planning on attending the GM nationals and you are not attending with another club we would like to invite you to attend with South Jersey Camaro Club.

The First 50 non SJCC club members registered with our club will get a FREE T-shirt of their choice at the Carlisle event.

Just stop by the South Jersey Camaro Club “Club Hangout” to pick it up, must show proof of registration with our club.

You are welcome hang out and join in the shenanigans, we are looking forward to having a great time!

El Presidente…OUT!

Old 05-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #11
2011ss/rs

Drives: 11 ss/rs RJT w/Black Cherry stripes
Send a message via AIM to 2011ss/rs
Pre registered tonight under South Jersey Camaro Club
Old 05-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #12
camaro2lt

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT VR/RS CGM Rally's
just registered