Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 12-09-2010, 07:37 AM   #99
andredmg
Big Nasty

Drives: Chevys lots of em
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I've totally been talking up our next meeting already with "Zombie."

Camaro5 Flyers are in the works......

How about everybody is responsible for bringing a new Camaro 5 Member next Meet and Greet??

Recruiting should be our next big focus. There are just too many people with 5th Gens running around Albuquerque to not be joining in on the fun.

Yeehaw
Ivan
Agreed and can someone find that SLP car so he can get his butt out to a meet as well? I saw him headin up mantano crossing the bridge near coors westbound one day so maybe he lives out there somewhere (I want to see that car upclose and in person).
andredmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:13 PM   #100
vincewalthers

Drives: 2010 SS Camaro Aqua Blue Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
I've totally been talking up our next meeting already with "Zombie."

Camaro5 Flyers are in the works......

How about everybody is responsible for bringing a new Camaro 5 Member next Meet and Greet??

Recruiting should be our next big focus. There are just too many people with 5th Gens running around Albuquerque to not be joining in on the fun.

Yeehaw
Ivan
I've been trying to get my cousin with a SIM to come out! but he always seems to have something going on!!!
vincewalthers is offline   Reply With Quote