Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 08-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #1
Calleros5079

Drives: ZL1 Black 2013
Gas stations on my link

Hello, I just trade in my camaro SS 2011 for the new ZL1 2013 black & black, i have a question, on my link when ever I press the button to see what gas station are available on it giving me a message something about getting activation, I already pair my IPhone withe my link, I can make calls, do I need to do something else to activate this feature?

Thank you
Calleros5079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #2
goPC

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calleros5079 View Post
Hello, I just trade in my camaro SS 2011 for the new ZL1 2013 black & black, i have a question, on my link when ever I press the button to see what gas station are available on it giving me a message something about getting activation, I already pair my IPhone withe my link, I can make calls, do I need to do something else to activate this feature?

Thank you
I had this issue as well. You need to contact XM and have them push a refresh signal to your vehicle. The gas, weather and showtimes options come from the XM service.
goPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #3
charlietuna

Drives: 2013 ZL1
good info...... I was afraid to ask Thank you.
charlietuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
goPC

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlietuna View Post
good info...... I was afraid to ask Thank you.
You bet! Also, word of caution, don't use your cellphone over the bluetooth during the conversation. It prevents you from looking up the ID code for your XM stereo. I had to hang up and call back and go through the process a second time. Not to mention the 3 people I had to talk to on the phone with XM barely spoke english.
goPC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calleros5079 View Post

Thank you

Congratulations on the 2013! It states on page 20 in the Chevrolet Camaro Infotainment System Manual:

Travel Link (If Available)
The infotainment system may have SiriusXMŪ Travel Link. It is a subscription service provided through SiriusXM Satellite Radio. A service fee is required to receive the SiriusXM Travel Link service. When subscribed to SiriusXM Travel Link, one or more services may be available.

I hope this was helpful! You would want to contact XM in regards to this issue. Their phone number is 1-866-635-2349.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service