Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Autos For Sale / Wanted

AWE Tuning

Old 08-04-2017, 06:25 AM   #1
Jason29

Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
FS: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE, Stormtrooper, Only 500 miles, Corsa, GM CAI, Like New!

2017 Camaro SS 1LE purchased brand new a couple months ago from a Chevrolet dealership in Dayton, Ohio. Brought home and hand waxed with Griot's highest quality polymer wax. GM's break-in instructions have been strictly followed. Always garaged and never smoked or eaten in. I baby my cars to the point where most people would call it crazy. No issues with the car cosmetically or mechanically. No accidents or stories.

The 1LE package, not to be confused with the 1SS, includes all the go fast goodies you could possible want in a Camaro and only comes with a manual 6 speed transmission with the cool rev-match feature. The $6500 package includes 20" forged wheels, magnetic ride control suspension, Recaro performance front bucket seats, electronic limited slip differential, dual mode exhaust, Brembo performance brakes with red calipers, Heads up display, satin black hood wrap, Satin black spoiler and front splitter, sueded shift knob and steering wheel, and larger summer only performance tires. Car comes with both keys, original window sticker, and owner's manuals. Remainder of GM's factory 3 year/36k mile bumper to bumper warranty and 5 year/60k mile powertrain warranty goes with the car.

Car has had a couple of tasteful modifications done by the local Chevrolet dealer with all paperwork from the dealer going with the car. I had them install a GM Performance cold air intake and do the factory flash that GM requires to keep your warranty in tact. In addition, they installed an axle back Corsa Xtreme performance muffler setup. This system really gives the car that true muscle car sound and has no drone while cruising. I still have both the stock air box and factory dual mode muffler available if you want them. In addition, I had black bow ties added to the front and rear and the SS badges removed from the car. These modifications cost in excess of $1700 above the car's MSRP of $44,400. The car does not have the PDR option. For the cost and better quality and flexibility, I prefer to use my GoPro when I need to record a drive.

I have owned a couple of sixth generation Camaros already and this one has been my favorite. It is even more fun than the ZL1 I had for a bit. Don't take my word for it though.. Just ask Car & Driver, Motor Trend, or even the chief engineer for the Camaro, Al Oppenheiser. All will tell you this is the best Camaro out right now for the money. It looks great, handles great, sounds great, and is super car fast. Buy it before I change my mind and keep it. Only selling because I have another toy on order and need to make room in the garage.

Clear Ohio title in hand and ready to go. A non-refundable $500 deposit through PayPal is required at the time of auction close. The remaining balance from a United States based bank wire is due within 3 days of the close of the auction or sale and the car needs to be picked up within 7 days, please. I am happy to work with your transporter to get the car shipped to you. Check out my eBay feedback and purchase with confidence. I have sold my personal vehicles to car enthusiast all over the world and no one has ever been disappointed in their condition. Great way to get a nearly new 1LE at a several thousand dollar savings over new. No trades or lowball offers, please. Mileage may continue to go up a bit, as I will drive the car from time to time on sunny days until I have a deposit on the car. Thank you for looking!

*Sale Pending*
Attached Images

Last edited by Jason29; 08-06-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Jason29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 05:02 PM   #2
PlatinumZ28

Drives: '12 Sonata 2.0T, '02 F-150 FX4 5.4L
Awesome car and looks to be a great deal - too bad I'm not quite ready to pull the trigger or I'd be all over it. Good luck with the sale!
PlatinumZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 07:15 AM   #3
camaro_kid93

Drives: 17 Camaro 2SS, 86 Pontiac Firebird
Price?

How much and what city are you located in? Have any pictures of the interior?

Last edited by camaro_kid93; 08-09-2017 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Add question
camaro_kid93 is offline   Reply With Quote