Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

third_shift studios
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics > ZL1 Wheels/Tires

Old 09-22-2017, 10:14 AM   #29
spadz93
BUMBL Z

Drives: 2015 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhite11 View Post
My tires arrived on Monday. I had them installed yesterday and have to say what a difference it made! I am pleased with them in every aspect. The car feels like it handles and grips the road a lot better.

Before 305's & After 315's...
I'd be more curious to see what they're like at the ZL1's power level. If i'm reading your sig right you have a v6, big difference in power and suspension (i'm not sure what mods you have done so forgive me if I'm missing something) They do look great though!
Old 09-23-2017, 01:30 PM   #30
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 ZLRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by spadz93 View Post
I'd be more curious to see what they're like at the ZL1's power level. If i'm reading your sig right you have a v6, big difference in power and suspension (i'm not sure what mods you have done so forgive me if I'm missing something) They do look great though!
I can understand your curiosity based on my sig and you are correct its a v6 model. However I am sure these tires would do well on a ZL1's power level. As far as my mods go, when I purchased the car from a forum member, he had installed the ZL1's appearance package along with ZL1 springs. As far as performance goes, it has the K&N CAI and Flowmaster Thunder Catback exhaust. I do not plan to do much to the car since I will be in the market for a 14-15 Z/28 a few years from now. Thanks for the compliment though!

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #31
Pogoattack84
Shred Till I'm Dead

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhite11 View Post
I can understand your curiosity based on my sig and you are correct its a v6 model. However I am sure these tires would do well on a ZL1's power level. As far as my mods go, when I purchased the car from a forum member, he had installed the ZL1's appearance package along with ZL1 springs. As far as performance goes, it has the K&N CAI and Flowmaster Thunder Catback exhaust. I do not plan to do much to the car since I will be in the market for a 14-15 Z/28 a few years from now. Thanks for the compliment though!
I didnt even notice it wasnt a ZL1, that apperance package worked on me.

Mods: Roto-Fab CAI, Stainless Works 3" Exhaust, 1-7/8" Stainless Works LT Headers, 2.55 Griptec Upper, Metco Damper, 9.1" Metco Lower Ring, Metco Solid Isolator, Metco Idler Relocation Bracket/50mm Idler, Texas Speed Heads/Pushrods/Springs/Retainers/SS Valves/Custom Grind Cam, ARP Bolt Kit, DMS Auxiliary Fuel Pump Kit With Flex Fuel Sensor, ID1300 Injectors, Lingenfelter Dual Fan HX, Lingenfelter 160 Degree Thermostat, DMS Expansion Tank

Tuned By Dedicated Motorsports - 750whp/14psi/E85
Pogoattack84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 03:54 PM   #32
Hippy
Hotwheels

Drives: Hotwheels Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to Hippy
Continental extreme contact. NJ here and these tires have a 30 thousand tread life and 2x stickier than perrelli or Goodyear.
I'm near 700 to the wheel and if these tires are hot it will hook in 2nd..
They have to have heat or they will spin
Normal temps it doesn'thook under full throttle

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hippy is offline   Reply With Quote