Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 02-23-2010, 10:02 PM   #1
ColtonB2

Drives: Black 2SS/RS
Drawing in math class...

Well I was bored in Pre Calculus today, -I'm eighteen by the way- and while the teacher was babbbling about domains and such I looked at my phone. A picture of my Camaro looked back at me and thats all I could think about. So I drew my baby! Hope you enjoy it -sorry the quality isn't that great my scanner doesn't work and I had to take a picture of the picture- Enjoy!

ColtonB2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:06 PM   #2
Class1E

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Looking good. Better than I could do, I know that! Just make sure you pay attention in your math classes; it could pay off one day. Trust me.
Old 02-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #3
mulehead7
stubborn as a ...

Drives: '94 Trans Am
Drawing in Calculus class = fail. As Strother Martin would say: "You'd better get your mind right, son".

But I guess you could make car payments on minimum wage. You want fries with that?

Just kidding. I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and imagine that you know all that already and are just waiting for the teacher to catch up to you!

mulehead7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:20 PM   #4
ColtonB2

haha yeah I'm already ahead in the class. We started the new semester at the end of January and all we have done so far is review AgebraII! For the other kids to catch up of of course put it this way my teacher calls class work clasfun, and homework home fun you gotta love Charlotte public schools
Old 02-23-2010, 10:30 PM   #5
5thGenOwner

Drives: 2010 SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtonB2 View Post
haha yeah I'm already ahead in the class. We started the new semester at the end of January and all we have done so far is review AgebraII! For the other kids to catch up of of course put it this way my teacher calls class work clasfun, and homework home fun you gotta love Charlotte public schools
Haha... you sound just like me in High School. Except I drew on the desks, and caught up on my sleep.

Math class was always the best though... if I wasn't sleeping, I was either drawing or helping out the "math-challenged" females in the room. And every teacher knew it, so they didn't care if I ever did homework or not. Just ace every test and quiz!

Great drawing! BTW... I don't suggest drawing on the desks. I ended up cleaning many a desk, eventually. (though, most people liked the little works of art i left them)
Old 02-23-2010, 10:32 PM   #6
Don O
Camaro and Vettehead

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM L99 69 427/400 Vette
Copy this post and save it for after you get through a calc class semester and you'll appreciate the math geek humor.

Since we can't display formulas and such, I have to spell it out.

The Limit as X approaches 0 from the right of 1/X equals infinity (basic calculus).

So it stands that the Limit of S/F, as F approaches 0, is also infinity.

The S/F ratio is the "Sh#t to Fun" ratio in life. So if the Fun in life approaches 0, all you are left with is infinite Sh#t.

Well here’s my theory, that is a corollary of a basic law of physics (conservation of momentum). It goes like this; ever notice that when one asshole leaves your life another seems to appear relatively quickly? My theory is named the “Conservation of Assholes”.

It goes like this, the delta (change) in assholes per delta time is equal to zero. Which means assholes are neither created nor destroyed. The changes in the number of assholes over a given time span is always zero. Hence the mathematical formula:

dA/dT = 0

Where A = assholes and T = time

So, just when you think you’ve gotten rid of an asshole, another one comes along to fill the void. I believe you all have many documented cases of this particular mathematical formula.

Q.E.D.

Don O

Don O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 10:44 PM   #7
ColtonB2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don O View Post
Copy this post and save it for after you get through a calc class semester and you'll appreciate the math geek humor.

Since we can't display formulas and such, I have to spell it out.

The Limit as X approaches 0 from the right of 1/X equals infinity (basic calculus).

So it stands that the Limit of S/F, as F approaches 0, is also infinity.

The S/F ratio is the "Sh#t to Fun" ratio in life. So if the Fun in life approaches 0, all you are left with is infinite Sh#t.

Well here’s my theory, that is a corollary of a basic law of physics (conservation of momentum). It goes like this; ever notice that when one asshole leaves your life another seems to appear relatively quickly? My theory is named the “Conservation of Assholes”.

It goes like this, the delta (change) in assholes per delta time is equal to zero. Which means assholes are neither created nor destroyed. The changes in the number of assholes over a given time span is always zero. Hence the mathematical formula:

dA/dT = 0

Where A = assholes and T = time

So, just when you think you’ve gotten rid of an asshole, another one comes along to fill the void. I believe you all have many documented cases of this particular mathematical formula.

Q.E.D.

Don O
Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 PM   #8
SZOTSTA24

Drives: Inferno Orange 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I remember when I did these. lol
SZOTSTA24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 11:33 PM   #9
SirBrad
The Captain

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS SIM
Here's something I started at work a few months ago and never got around to finishing!

Actually it is finished...It's Number 3's car.
SirBrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:19 PM   #10
Chief Bob

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1 SIM CTF Car M6
Wish I could draw like that

Chief Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 01:26 PM   #11
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
I learned how to make 1=2 off the back of a door in the community bathrooms of the dorm my freshman year of college.

If y'all are that bored, I'll type it out here
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
ColtonB2

stayed home today with a stomach bug and I drew this one.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:53 PM   #13
nimnels

Drives: On the lot
I know that when compared to yours its nothing but i drew this one night while I was out to dinner. it was at one of those places where you can draw on the table but any way i thought i would share.
Attached Images

nimnels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #14
jordan 572

Drives: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBrad View Post
Here's something I started at work a few months ago and never got around to finishing!

Actually it is finished...It's Number 3's car.
lol
jordan 572 is offline   Reply With Quote