Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-16-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
SamSS

Drives: '10 Camaro SS
Arrow Post Pics of Other Camaro's on the Road

Post pics of OTHER Camaro's you see on the road, not the ones that are in groups going to a Camaro5 meeting or something together.

Well, today I was coming home with my black SS and I make a left turn (to La Paz). Then I take a look at my rear view mirror and I see this either gray or black 2010 Camaro with RS (I'm not sure if it was an SS, but I think so, I saw the halos though). So I take my hand out of my window and give him/her a thumbs up. Then I had to change lanes and make a right turn. So it was kinda surprising to me. I missed my opportunity to take a pic.
It would be funny if I actually find the person here.

I'm starting to see more and more Camaro's on the streets now. Today I also saw a red Camaro with black vinyl stripes on it in my college.
SamSS is offline   Reply With Quote