Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

View Poll Results: We want a Cyber Grey painted Camaro before January
Yes, we want to see a cyber grey Camaro before January 179 84.83%
No, I don't care to see it 32 15.17%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
Petition to GM: We want to see Cyber grey

Petition to GM: We want to see Cyber grey on a Camaro before it is too late to make any changes in color for the sold orders...

This is a $40,000 investment and we are seeing multiple cars of the same color so there is no excuse by now that there has been no cyber grey camaro painted..
Old 12-10-2008, 08:33 AM   #2
DeLegend

Drives: The Batmobile (The old one)
I totally agree, lookin at photoshopped camaros is not doin the trick for me
DeLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 08:34 AM   #3
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
A poll, I thought we quit this. LOL, I'm pretty sure we will see it when Tag get his car delivered to him. if i have to wait that long.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
GatorBlue371

Drives: vrooooom vrooooom
Well i cant speak for the rest of you, but i am getting a CGM SS2, but im definately not getting it until im sick and tired of seeing REAR WORLD PICTURES ON AN ACTUAL CAMARO.
"With a light touch on the brakes, run the revs up a bit. Slip off the brake and bury the throttle. There's a light chirp as tires scratch for bite. Then comes a sub-5.0-second sled ride to 60 mph. A tick over 13.0 sec. and you're through the quarter-mile. It's a rush, of course, but not overly dramatic. Try the same thing with this pair's predecessors of 1970 or so and you'll find yourself in a bit of a wrestling match. Ain't progress wonderful? Maybe yes, and maybe sometimes it's fun to wrestle."
GatorBlue371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:20 AM   #5
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Ummmm.... why do you want to see just one color? I would think it would be more appropriate to ask to see real photos of ALL the colors.

Maybe a PDF of the brochure or something would work?

How about we petition for something everyone can use!?
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 09:26 AM   #6
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
I will laugh if Fbodfathers pre-pro is a cyber grey camaro.
Old 12-10-2008, 09:58 AM   #7
The_Blur

Drives: 2018 Harley-Davidson Street Bob
Send a message via AIM to The_Blur
I will be buying one in that color, but I don't care to see one before January. GM is in terrible financial shape, and they've done enough for us that we shouldn't be demanding colors that aren't already on their prototypes. I'll wait for production to see it.
warn 145:159 ban
The_Blur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:16 AM   #8
BigRigMike

Drives: 2010 Ford Fusion
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
I will be buying one in that color, but I don't care to see one before January. GM is in terrible financial shape, and they've done enough for us that we shouldn't be demanding colors that aren't already on their prototypes. I'll wait for production to see it.
I would agree and say that GM has already given us an unprecedented amount of information.

And maybe there is a CGM Camaro around somewhere that has just not been photographed. GM has only officially unveiled Black, Red, Yellow and Silver and the other colors have been spy shots. It has to show up because GM has to test the paint system with all of the colors sometime.

Edit: We have seen pilot cars 1-4,7,12 so right there we are missing 6 cars that have not been photographed.
BigRigMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 10:34 AM   #9
Supermans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRigMike View Post
I would agree and say that GM has already given us an unprecedented amount of information.

And maybe there is a CGM Camaro around somewhere that has just not been photographed. GM has only officially unveiled Black, Red, Yellow and Silver and the other colors have been spy shots. It has to show up because GM has to test the paint system with all of the colors sometime.

Edit: We have seen pilot cars 1-4,7,12 so right there we are missing 6 cars that have not been photographed.
Then somebody for the love of GOD please photograph the cyber grey pilot car and post it.. Pretty please...and with a Cherry on top...

Whosoever posts it will gain (mad)(respect)

whoever votes no should get a nice lump of coal in their stockings :(
Old 12-10-2008, 01:24 PM   #10
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Ummmm.... why do you want to see just one color? I would think it would be more appropriate to ask to see real photos of ALL the colors.

Maybe a PDF of the brochure or something would work?

How about we petition for something everyone can use!?
That's a great suggestion. I love that gray they used to put on the last generation Mustang, especially on the Cobras, and CGM reminds me of it, except it's better I might have to go that color if it enhances the bodylines better than the IMB or black I was thinking of getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blur View Post
Let's cut them some slack and give them some room to breathe

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 03:49 PM   #11
Supermans

Blur,

I'm not demanding the color.. And I know the financial situation GM is in however they did paint at least two in the more expensive color of the Red jewel clearcoat so they could have saved money and painted one cyber grey.. This is simply a petition from the most influential forum regarding the camaro as we all got GM to include both blue's for the SS.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:55 PM   #12
JJ#48Racing

Drives: 1998 Camaro SS
I say ease up on GM. They have way more to worry about than making sure we see one color of a car that isn't even in production yet. We already know it's coming, it can be seen on other production models, relax and be patient.
JJ#48Racing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:11 PM   #13
br9467

Drives: 67 RS Conv. Matching numbers
Still amazed there is no WHITE, so my CGM will have to do, but it would be nice to see it live and not memorex. Still trying to convince wife to let me keep 67 also. Don't want to have to make that decision.
br9467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:16 PM   #14
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
if your scared of what its going to look like then just wait until you see it before you place your order.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote