Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 03-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #29
SSTG

Drives: 2014 Z51 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanquisherSS View Post
Thanks! Did you ever decide on a new set of rims? I was thinking the ZL1 front too but the group buy got real good on the aggressor, plus I wanted it to be unique. Even though I thought i was the only one from NJ but then 6 more people popped up . Seen a lot of ZL1 front conversions already. Although they have great deals I saw you can get it painted. I really debated that one really hard.
I did! Take a look and lmk what you think.
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=208773
SSTG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:58 PM   #30
VanquisherSS
Hasbin of Stock Bottom HP

Drives: CTS-V Coupe, 04 TT Viper
Got these today hopefully get em on later and report back!

VanquisherSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:49 PM   #31
VanquisherSS

Well that was easy. Will post up some new pics when I get her cleaned up.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:29 PM   #32
VanquisherSS

Took some more pics with the sidemarkers on today

Old 03-27-2012, 10:00 PM   #33
VanquisherSS

Update:

Made my appointment today after a lot of deliberation decided to keep the car NA. I won't be proceeding with my original plans for a blower. Going on April 16th to ECS car goes in for:

- ECS Devil Cam Package
- 25% Underdrive Pulley
- Fast 102mm Intake(budget depending)

Hoping for 480whp
Old 03-28-2012, 12:17 AM   #34
S3XPanther
by Odeon

Drives: '12 SS/RS A6 IOM SOLD, '13 1LE IOM
Quote:
Update:

Made my appointment today after a lot of deliberation decided to keep the car NA. I won't be proceeding with my original plans for a blower. Going on April 16th to ECS car goes in for:

- ECS Devil Cam Package
- 25% Underdrive Pulley
- Fast 102mm Intake(budget depending)

Hoping for 480whp
Hey do you know the specs on that cam? I want to keep mine NA as well, but I'm torn between setups. I live in Queens so ECS was one of the shops I considered (as well as Tune Time, Cartek, Vette Doctors, etc.). I was originally going to go with the G6X3, but if this is a meaner setup I'll reconsider.

"Some say it's a waste of time, others say it's an incredible waste of time."

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."

2013 IOM SS/RS - 1LE. Born 5/6/2013 (1 of 32 1SS IOM 1LE's)
S3XPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 12:36 AM   #35
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
awesome car man i was thinking about the same setup, 480 whp is really good but the supercharger venom was streaming in my veins so i just ordered a maggie
Old 03-28-2012, 08:10 AM   #36
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3XPanther View Post
Hey do you know the specs on that cam? I want to keep mine NA as well, but I'm torn between setups. I live in Queens so ECS was one of the shops I considered (as well as Tune Time, Cartek, Vette Doctors, etc.). I was originally going to go with the G6X3, but if this is a meaner setup I'll reconsider.
Not sure if it is a meaner setup than the G6X3, that is a pretty big cam but so is the devil cam. ECS doesn't give out the specs of the cam only thing I know is it will be on a 112LSA. I like the idle of the cam the most out of the ones I've heard and the guys at ECS are top notch.

I've seen this cam + fast intake make north of 500whp, heads/cam somewhere around ~525whp.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Llq4etfzzFE
Old 03-28-2012, 08:14 AM   #37
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
awesome car man i was thinking about the same setup, 480 whp is really good but the supercharger venom was streaming in my veins so i just ordered a maggie
Thanks! Yeah 480whp would be nice, not like I can't get into trouble with the 420 i'm already putting down. If I can throw the fast on I'll probably make close to 500whp or more, then I'll go back for heads and AAM 3.91 gears the next go around.

Your gonna love the maggie, probably make great power! What are you hoping for in power? I was originally gonna do a blower cam then a Ysi blower and go for north of 800whp but adding it all up having to beef up the rear end, driveshaft, axels for reliability just wasn't the road I was willing to travel.

Last edited by VanquisherSS; 03-28-2012 at 08:25 AM.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:55 AM   #38
VanquisherSS

Ride was a bit rough on the Pedders Coils. Picked up a set of Pedders XA Coilovers. Should be here end of the week. Selling my Springs if anyone is interested. PM Me.

Old 04-05-2012, 04:55 PM   #39
VanquisherSS

Coilovers arrived today they are in fantastic shape, looks like the box took most of the abuse, thanks ups . Coilovers were packed up beautifully! Thanks 02blueSS!

Update for my install at ECS, in order to plant the power i'll be making going going to put in poly control arm bushing set(rear), poly trailing arms bushings, and poly toe rod arm bushings. Maybe some adjustable toe rods if I decide to drop 2"+ I want that slammed look with the 22's

Old 04-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #40
Sickwitit

Drives: Fast, Faster, and O My God...!
Quote:
Thanks! Did you ever decide on a new set of rims? I was thinking the ZL1 front too but the group buy got real good on the aggressor, plus I wanted it to be unique. Even though I thought i was the only one from NJ but then 6 more people popped up . Seen a lot of ZL1 front conversions already. Although they have great deals I saw you can get it painted. I really debated that one really hard.
Hahahahahah..............Yup 6 in NJ, but their is an up side to that number theirs only 2 of us located in South Jersey and 1 in the farthest parts of South Jersey (ME).....
But I'm loving your build thread, Hell of a car and a very cool dude......!
I'll be hitting you up real soon in regards to some events and gatherings we could meet up at soon.
Sickwitit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 06:47 PM   #41
VanquisherSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sickwitit View Post
Hahahahahah..............Yup 6 in NJ, but their is an up side to that number theirs only 2 of us located in South Jersey and 1 in the farthest parts of South Jersey (ME).....
But I'm loving your build thread, Hell of a car and a very cool dude......!
I'll be hitting you up real soon in regards to some events and gatherings we could meet up at soon.
I think we are spread out evenly throughout the state so I don't think it will be a problem trying to take home those trophies at the shows! Which I plan to do more of this year after the bumper and coilovers I should be show ready!

Thanks appreciate it man, she is a work in progress but getting there, Probably never be finished haha . Definitely let me know I want to see your new rims and how everything comes out!
Old 04-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #42
VanquisherSS

Dropped her off

Tags
camaro of the week