Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 12-28-2009, 08:00 PM   #3235
LineofPerfection

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro "Big Blue"
I will post updated pictures after the tint job for all to look at and DROOL !!
LineofPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:07 PM   #3236
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

Sorry off topic but I had to share with my fellow ABM's
Old 12-28-2009, 08:15 PM   #3237
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineofPerfection View Post
What a RELIEF to finally have it. It was loaded on the truck on the 22nd and I finally got it today, the 26th. A 5 1/2 hour drive from Michigan to Kentucky and it took 4 days!!
Welcome to the ABM family LineofPerfection!!
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #3238
LineofPerfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Welcome to the ABM family LineofPerfection!!
Thanks, I love the color and the car!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 10:02 PM   #3239
LineofPerfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

I got a GREAT deal on mine, Military Discount ($850.00) off MSRP and $500.00 rebate for declining the 60 day guarantee to boot!! Glad I waited !!!
Old 12-29-2009, 06:56 AM   #3240
Kept-a-rollin

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS ABM/Grey/A6/Sunr
Quote:

Your mod #3 link is not working - says invalid thread. Can you post pics please? I was thinking silver spears also but am not convinced. The more pics I see ... helps to make up my mind. Thanks.
2500 - order preferenced 11-11-09
3000 - order accepted by production control 11-18-09 TPW 12-14-09
3300 - order scheduled for production 12-9-09
3400 - order broadcast 12-15-09
3800 - order produced 12-18-09 My orig order actually did get built! 2G1FC1EVXA9179031

Kept-a-rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #3241
CruznSS

Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Congrats to all of you about to get your babys home soon. How many are planning on going to the camaro5fest in april? Just curious on how many ABM's are showing up. They stopped the GM logo and the GM performance tag under the hood also about 2 months ago from info I have.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:19 AM   #3242
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
I'm in California...no C5 Fest for me. Too far to drive. Besides, I don't have a lot of vacation at work.

I wish the GM Performance tag was still under the hood...oh well.
Old 12-29-2009, 09:58 AM   #3243
jayC1974

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss aqua blue
Quote:

That’s funny same thing happened to me, I was looking for an ABM here in Arkansas, found a dealer who located one out of state. We could not come to agreement on my trade in and they would not come down on the price. They were not charging over MSRP, they wanted 35,655 for it and that’s what it cost with the options. Well when we could not come to agreement for the deal I asked them to tell me where the car was and I would deal with the directly, they literally laughed and said no and hung up on me. Well the sales person had faxed me a list of options on the car and accidentally left the VIN# on the fax. It took 5 min to locate the car on the internet, it was in Frankfort IL. I called them up asked if they still had it, it listed on there web site for 35,655. I asked them how much and he said 35,655 but would sell it to me for 33,200, I was like DAMN I will take it. I asked how much would it cost to ship it to me he said 400, the dealer in Arkansas was charging me 1000 to get it to me. Well my car is shipping this morning and I plan on going by my dealer to show it off and tell them they could have had a sell if they weren’t so damn stingy lol.

To stay on topic of the beautiful ABM, they just put my stripes on the car and the delivery company is loading it up as I type this, here are some pics of the stripes.
Attached Images

jayC1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:28 AM   #3244
20102ssrsabm

Drives: 2010 2ss rs abm in jan?
awesome pics jay.
20102ssrsabm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:47 AM   #3245
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineofPerfection View Post
I got a GREAT deal on mine, Military Discount ($850.00) off MSRP and $500.00 rebate for declining the 60 day guarantee to boot!! Glad I waited !!!
Awesome! Glad you found a dealer to take care of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC1974 View Post
That’s funny same thing happened to me, I was looking for an ABM here in Arkansas, found a dealer who located one out of state. We could not come to agreement on my trade in and they would not come down on the price. They were not charging over MSRP, they wanted 35,655 for it and that’s what it cost with the options. Well when we could not come to agreement for the deal I asked them to tell me where the car was and I would deal with the directly, they literally laughed and said no and hung up on me. Well the sales person had faxed me a list of options on the car and accidentally left the VIN# on the fax. It took 5 min to locate the car on the internet, it was in Frankfort IL. I called them up asked if they still had it, it listed on there web site for 35,655. I asked them how much and he said 35,655 but would sell it to me for 33,200, I was like DAMN I will take it. I asked how much would it cost to ship it to me he said 400, the dealer in Arkansas was charging me 1000 to get it to me. Well my car is shipping this morning and I plan on going by my dealer to show it off and tell them they could have had a sell if they weren’t so damn stingy lol.

To stay on topic of the beautiful ABM, they just put my stripes on the car and the delivery company is loading it up as I type this, here are some pics of the stripes.
HA ahaa nice story Jay, great pics too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kept-a-rollin View Post
Your mod #3 link is not working - says invalid thread. Can you post pics please? I was thinking silver spears also but am not convinced. The more pics I see ... helps to make up my mind. Thanks.
Hey I fixed the link, it originally linked to XMicros thread about the spears, but I guess he deleted it. so I linked it to the post in this thread where I posted pics. I will attach it here too for all to see again.
I need to redo them, I messed up on the ends and I have a slight crinkle in one. I'm just waiting till January we took a 10% pay cut at work so funds are tight till then... LAME.

Quote:
Blue Dome LED

Silver Hood Spears and Silver Bowtie's from Xmicro!

Faded Mail Slot from AutoTRIM Design. (I think, I forgot. LOL)

Old 12-29-2009, 12:15 PM   #3246
SQUALO

Drives: CHEVROLET
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC1974 View Post

Old 12-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #3247
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2017 2LT Hyper Blue Metallic Camaro
Jay - love the story!! you gotta take pics of their faces when they see you in it.

SummoneR - I'm digging that mail slot fade...looks good!

Everyone here posting pics makes me want mine that much more!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #3248
Cmaro214

Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruznSS View Post
Congrats to all of you about to get your babys home soon. How many are planning on going to the camaro5fest in april? Just curious on how many ABM's are showing up. They stopped the GM logo and the GM performance tag under the hood also about 2 months ago from info I have.
its in Georgia right? if so i just might go. i have 80 hours of vacation time i need to use, i figure why the hell not.

VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!