Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas > Local Marketplace

Old 07-02-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
TXGooch21

Drives: CGM 2SS/RS
WANTED: Set (4) "20 stock ss wheels

Does anyone have a set of stock "20 stock ss wheels or wheels/tires they are looking to sell?

I am planning on getting a set of these wheels and powdercoating them black upon receiving them...will I have to buy new tps and valve stems for each wheel in order to have them installed back onto the tires?

Either way reply or pm me!
Old 07-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #2
caverman

Drives: '69 SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXGooch21 View Post
Does anyone have a set of stock "20 stock ss wheels or wheels/tires they are looking to sell?

I am planning on getting a set of these wheels and powdercoating them black upon receiving them...will I have to buy new tps and valve stems for each wheel in order to have them installed back onto the tires?

Either way reply or pm me!
The TPS will all depend on the seller. Some sell them with and some without the TPS. I believe a set of TPS are about $160-$180 from GM from what I remember seeing in a couple posts.

If you are going to have your wheels coated and then take them to a shop to have the tires swapped you won't need the TPS. They can just use the TPS from your factory setup. Valve stems should be the same way.

Be carefull not to get burned in a transaction. There has been a scam artist working his way around the For Sale section. I had him try to sell me a set of Polished wheels a couple weeks ago. Luckily I'm to neverous to just send someone money and then a day or two later it comes out about him scamming members for at $1,000. Don't buy it unless you or someone you know can have the wheels in hand before you hand over the money. Get with me on PM if you want to know all the details and recommendations how to help keep yourself from getting scammed.

Also, once you do get yours all situated and you want to sell your factory rims give me a PM first. I want to eventually get some wheels for a set of drag radials to put on for track time.
-2010 Camaro 2SS | M6 | VR w/White Stripes | 1 3/4" KOOKS - 3" Magnaflow | LPE 3.91 gears | ADM tuned | Halltech w/ADM Scoop | Spohn/BMR Trailing Arm/Toe Rod | BC Coilovers| Pedders FE4 ZL1 swaybars | Cradle/Diff/Radius Rod bushings | VMax TB | Morimoto Projectors | MGW shifter | Red Calipers
Build Journal
caverman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
I do have my factory MS (midnight silver RS) wheels...no TPMS or tires.

Front passenger wheel has a small mark on it but nothing major and unless looking for it, you'd not really notice.

I'm in San Antonio and can meet up with you if you like. Asking price is $400 for the set.

Send me a pm if interested. I'm not a scammer, fairly well known in SA too...ask around and you'll see...good ole boy is about it.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
Mod007

Drives: Camaro SS/RS
Look on craigslist they have them new for $800 with tires.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
MannyC

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
The guy who is selling the tires/wheel set for 800 isnt serious. I wanted to meet him yesturday, cash in hand and he wouldnt reply to my texts. He still hasnt replied today either. But when I asked him how much tread was left, he replied "good". As for the other guy who is selling the set for $1000, THEIR MINE!!!!! LOL
MannyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:43 PM   #6
talltom

Drives: Silver LS
I've got a brand new set...20" MS w/Pirelli Z...the tires still have a few nipples on 'em. They were dealer take-offs that I bought with my car in Sept. of 09. Have been in my garage ever since. I think they have TPMS, but no sure. Have stems. NO LUG NUTS!

Could probably deliver to Keller or meet halfway. Price is FIRM $1200.

Silver LS - manual, white stripes, black interior, and those swell 18" black steelies! (18" Bavarian aluminum in the garage).
talltom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:50 PM   #7
Legend
Hello!

Drives: 2008 JSB Z06!
Still have mine...send me a PM if interested...
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 09:05 PM   #8
tlubeskie

Drives: 2010 SS Silver w/Black Stripes
I also have a set of SS/RS wheels that I was going to get powdercoated but haven't gotten around to it. PM if interested. NO TPS though :(
tlubeskie is offline   Reply With Quote