Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-17-2010, 01:49 PM   #71
two_wheel_mayhem
Would rather be riding

Drives: No car no more
Hey, Ive never been pulled over for no techinically no reason. If you think you have, then ask for a supervisor on the scene.

I did get pulled over for suspected fleeing once, which is kind of shady. The smartass threatened to write me a bunch of tickets because I wasn't happy about it, but I kept my mouth shut the whole time, he was just baiting me, and he was young. I don't bitch about the problem or threat until it actually "becomes" a problem. Had to wait for the cop that someone ran from to show up and clear me.
Old 07-17-2010, 03:17 PM   #72
VRMMMM

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
I just got a ticket for going 75mph in a 65mph zone, radar. What really sucked about this is that I had just ordered a Valentine One which was delivered to my work the next day lol. Ohh well.
Detroit Speed springs and Sway bars, MGW short shifter, BMR upper and lower control arms, BMR bushings, Roto-Fab intake, Magnaflow exhaust, MTX factory sub, painted stripes, blacked out, recessed tail lights, Pedders sub frame bushings, more on the way
VRMMMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:46 PM   #73
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro gal View Post
haha well luckily i live in tn and dont have to put a front plate on mine...i just get tickets for a lead foot
Your Avatar says you live in NY!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:35 PM   #74
EWR

Drives: Soon:'11 Camaro Now:'01 Durango R/T
What I hate is the double standard for cops. How many here have seen a cop car fly past you (speeding) with no lights on, only to pull into a gas station or restaurant or hit the lights and siren just to go thru the red light and then turn them off once thru? Or ride with no seat belt? To pull someone over JUST TO LOOK AT THEIR CAR is a BIG pile of BS! Why don't they just go to the dealership and look at the ones on the lot like us average citizens had to. The salesman would probably let them take it for a test ride all alone with out riding with them in back.

All I'm saying is that they act just as bad as we do, they just get away with right in front of us. And don't even get me started on wrecker drivers!
EWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 04:49 PM   #75
motor1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS/M6.....no longer
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWR View Post
What I hate is the double standard for cops. How many here have seen a cop car fly past you (speeding) with no lights on, only to pull into a gas station or restaurant or hit the lights and siren just to go thru the red light and then turn them off once thru? Or ride with no seat belt? To pull someone over JUST TO LOOK AT THEIR CAR is a BIG pile of BS! Why don't they just go to the dealership and look at the ones on the lot like us average citizens had to. The salesman would probably let them take it for a test ride all alone with out riding with them in back.

All I'm saying is that they act just as bad as we do, they just get away with right in front of us. And don't even get me started on wrecker drivers!
Don't you know they just fly through the intersections with lights on to get to the Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Donut shop before they close. I also heard that there is some stinking law that says they don't have to wear seatbelts either. I also hear that the motor guys are the worst.
motor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:11 PM   #76
oldfriend

Drives: Fiat 500 E
2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarobrasil View Post
Topic:

Guys, you are lucky! even if you have to put a front plate, at least it is kinda "cute" plate. You dont wanna see how the brazilians plate look like :/. Its horrible, its Grey with black numbers and letters, urghhhhh!!

and we have to use front and rear plates!

cheers
Will your's be a metanol or some kind off mix of gas+who know's what is that?
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote