Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 08-11-2009, 02:06 PM   #15
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Cool what do I win?...besides the Camaro of course! I'll make sure to take better pics and post back. The 29th is the same day as my buddy's b-day party, so i wont be able to make it to that one. i'm trying to see if i can go to the legends breakfast thing this saturday if all goes well with the exhaust installation. Are you serious? Effin Jason dude!!! Three cheers for Mike though. Yea i noticed all the other threads, but this is the original one
Old 08-11-2009, 02:49 PM   #16
Springerrob

Drives: 11 RJT SS Convertible /10 CG 2LT RS
My 2LT RS was produced and I got my Vin yesterday. I already can't sleep. I wanted to thank all of you for making the last 12 weeks bareable. Hearing about everyone getting their new ride, adding equipment and their experiences made the time go by faster.
So I thank you and cross my fingers for 2-3 weeks
Springerrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:55 PM   #17
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
Another CGM!!! The way things are going, that sounds like a good timeline. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #18
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springerrob View Post
My 2LT RS was produced and I got my Vin yesterday. I already can't sleep. I wanted to thank all of you for making the last 12 weeks bareable. Hearing about everyone getting their new ride, adding equipment and their experiences made the time go by faster.
Congratulations!! Now the hardest part of the waiting game begins.

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:53 PM   #19
UCI CamaroFan
Zot!

Drives: Toyota 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
Cool what do I win?...besides the Camaro of course! I'll make sure to take better pics and post back. The 29th is the same day as my buddy's b-day party, so i wont be able to make it to that one. i'm trying to see if i can go to the legends breakfast thing this saturday if all goes well with the exhaust installation. Are you serious? Effin Jason dude!!! Three cheers for Mike though. Yea i noticed all the other threads, but this is the original one
I guess I'm gonna have to buy you something at a meet maybe? We'll work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springerrob View Post
Congrats, maybe I'll beat you instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribone View Post
Congratulations!! Now the hardest part of the waiting game begins.
Damn, you're right. I wasn't thinking about it until now... It's going to be a long few weeks.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
tribone
Searchin' ....

Drives: Powered by Bowtie
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCI CamaroFan View Post
I guess I'm gonna have to buy you something at a meet maybe? We'll work something out.

Congrats, maybe I'll beat you instead

Damn, you're right. I wasn't thinking about it until now... It's going to be a long few weeks.
We're here for you. Camarohaulics Anonymous Support Group

-Guillermo
My Pictures
tribone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #21
Huskr26

Drives: 1965 Corvette F.I., 2010 LT1 Camaro
Your wait is FINALLY over

Quote:
Originally Posted by UCI CamaroFan View Post
Hi guys.

I found out today that my car was produced and that I have a vin

anyways, I am curious as to how long the typical wait was for you to get your cars. (From Canada to your dealer).

I received an email from Fitzpatrick saying it should be here in 10 days, but I am a little skeptical. What have you guys seen?
I have been wondering when you would get a Vin. My TPW is 8/17 so with your Camaro on the way I have some hope that mine will get here, soon. Let me know what train and how long it takes to get her.
Way to go RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party0038:
Huskr26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:40 PM   #22
KitsuDexstrosity

Drives: 2010 1LT RS (IBM)
Congrats UCI dude. I got the call today that my order was finally sent to GM, not being produced yet, but probably in a few weeks . Looks like I won't get my Camaro before the start of school, but at least I'll get it by Thanksgiving....hopefully.
KitsuDexstrosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #23
Springerrob

Drives: 11 RJT SS Convertible /10 CG 2LT RS
Our rides are most likely on the same rail car drinking with a Hobo

Last edited by Springerrob; 08-13-2009 at 01:50 PM.
Springerrob is offline   Reply With Quote