Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 01-27-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
SVT2888

Drives: 97 Ford Thunderturd
Cars and Coffee v.1.22

Boy did we have a pretty good turn out this weekend. Along with the usual exotica we had a few surprises show up. Someone brought a Lamborghini LM002, we also had a pre-production Camaro Convertible show up as well as a Renault Clio V6.

It was my first time seeing an LM002 and boy is it an imposing vehicle. It would have been great to see it parked right next to a Hummer H1, in order to see a good comparison as both where originally developed to military use. The tires on it where absolutely huge and contained a lip which left all of us perplexed as to its use.

The pre-production Camaro was pretty cool to see as is any pre-production car. I've got to admit that I've never been a huge fan of the new Camaro as it looks a bit cartoonish to me. The convertible is a step backwards in my eyes as it seems like a complete after thought. Just doesn't look right, especially with the top up.

The Renault Clio V6 made what I believe is its 3rd visit. As everyone knows this is a car which was never offered for sale in the U.S. and isn't even legal to import. Seeing it on our roads is therefore quite the treat.

Also, there was a frost white 612 Scaglietti that was drawing quite the crowd. It looked surprisingly good in my eyes and I'm liking the satin pearl white treatment I've been seeing on cars lately.

I'm hoping the weather next weekend is equally as good and I hope we get some more awesome cars showing up. I just hope I make it through the weekend as I shall be attending the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, Cars and Coffee, the annual Packards International car show, and Supercar Sunday for Alfa Romeo day. So, wish me luck!

Now on to the picks of the pics:

As always you can view the full gallery over at CNCpics.com

Thanks,

-Leo
SVT2888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 08:18 AM   #2
LOWDOWN
Downright Upright

Drives: Daily
A Rambo Lambo!

I have a friend in Switzerland who races in the Clio Cup...a different version, but a lot of "bang for the buck".

Thanks, as always, Leo.
LOWDOWN is offline   Reply With Quote