Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2010, 10:58 PM   #121311
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_O View Post
SHUSH! you could got here sooner! I was plannin on going out @ 6, but it got pushed back... back at ya!

Yay!
Oh hush!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrows View Post
Good luck with going into nursing....its a hard degree...but once you obtain it...its totally worth it!!!
Thanks...I'm taking a break from school to follow another dream of mine, School will always be there. However this is only something I can obtain at my age now so.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #121312
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
YES I CAN! I am here the most! I see EVERYTHING! OK, DG prolly sees more, cause he actually reads ALL the posts still... but aside from him!
I haven't read all the posts ... just every one from when the thread was created until about august 2009, and then all of them since early march (and a few scattered in between). On the other hand, I also read all the posts that you folks delete here, which adds to the total. I've probably read ~70% of the PWA posts

Quote:
DUDE, stop writing novels!!!! I don't feel like reading that much!
It was like 5 full lines ... stop whining

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddiyo View Post
i found one last beer in the fridge. hooray.
I have 3 guinnesses (guinni?) in the fridge from St. Patty's day (there were 6). I haven't gotten drunk enough since then to finish them off ... they taste like shyte.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 04-24-2010, 11:10 PM   #121313
Dave_O
Needs a Camaro

Drives: 2007 Chevy Trailblazer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I haven't read all the posts ... just every one from when the thread was created until about august 2009, and then all of them since early march (and a few scattered in between). On the other hand, I also read all the posts that you folks delete here, which adds to the total. I've probably read ~70% of the PWA posts

It was like 5 full lines ... stop whining

I have 3 guinnesses (guinni?) in the fridge from St. Patty's day (there were 6). I haven't gotten drunk enough since then to finish them off ... they taste like shyte.
still more than me! lol

and SHUSH! i dont like reading!

I LOVE GM vehicles, and particularly Chevy's, but would buy any GM vehicle if I had the $$...Hopefully, one day, soon enough, a 5th Gen CAMARO! Dave_O
Old 04-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #121314
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro gal View Post
Thanks...I'm taking a break from school to follow another dream of mine, School will always be there. However this is only something I can obtain at my age now so.
And what would that be, if you don't mind my asking.

You are right though, school will always be there. But its not always easy getting back into the swing of things. Though nursing is a bit different from most degrees (as far as I know) because of the high percentage of practical education you receive. Its part school, part work, which is great. But lectures and assignments and papers and studying and irregular scheduling ... hard to get back to.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 04-24-2010, 11:14 PM   #121315
Dave_O
Needs a Camaro

Quote:
Oh hush!

You should know I don't hush! I speak my mind whenever!

I LOVE GM vehicles, and particularly Chevy's, but would buy any GM vehicle if I had the $$...Hopefully, one day, soon enough, a 5th Gen CAMARO! Dave_O
Old 04-24-2010, 11:15 PM   #121316
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:

still more than me! lol

and SHUSH! i dont like reading!
You're on an internet forum and you don't like reading?

Thats sorta like being part of a fitness club but you don't like to exercise. Its not just a requirement, its kinda the basis for it all.

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 04-24-2010, 11:19 PM   #121317
Dave_O
Needs a Camaro

DG! you are KILLIN' me! I been drinkin' I don't wanna read a lot! You're killin me!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:20 PM   #121318
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
DG! you are KILLIN' me! I been drinkin' I don't wanna read a lot! You're killin me!
Who says I ain't been drinking?

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 04-24-2010, 11:22 PM   #121319
Camaro gal

Quote:
And what would that be, if you don't mind my asking.

You are right though, school will always be there. But its not always easy getting back into the swing of things. Though nursing is a bit different from most degrees (as far as I know) because of the high percentage of practical education you receive. Its part school, part work, which is great. But lectures and assignments and papers and studying and irregular scheduling ... hard to get back to.
I agree, but I am a determined person. Going to pursue my dream of modeling, signing with an agency is NY. I'm very lucky to have this chance and most girls only dream of it, so I plan making the most out of it.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:23 PM   #121320
Dave_O
Needs a Camaro

Quote:
Who says I ain't been drinking?
NOBODY said that! I was just giving MY reasoning!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:28 PM   #121321
Camaro gal

Quote:
oh be nice!
Old 04-24-2010, 11:36 PM   #121322
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
I agree, but I am a determined person. Going to pursue my dream of modeling, signing with an agency is NY. I'm very lucky to have this chance and most girls only dream of it, so I plan making the most out of it.
yep, thats something that would be hard to get into later on. A girl I went to highschool models (or at least she did up until a couple years ago). She was went to school (pharm and psych masters right now after googling her name) and she modelled while in school. Even competed and won the Miss Southern Ontario pageant a couple years ago and competed in Miss Canada. Yes, thats not modelling, but the two overlap pretty closely for girls in their early 20's. I didn't really know her well enough to keep tabs on her. We had some classes together and she was a water-girl for our soccer and football teams but other than that I never really talked to her.

Quote:
True

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Old 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #121323
Dave_O
Needs a Camaro

Quote:
oh be nice!
I already responded to this, but apperently it didnt post... stupid phone! but what i said was:

I aint bein mean! And I think DG realizes that...at least...I hope so!

Old 04-24-2010, 11:55 PM   #121324
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Quote:
oh be nice!
He's just a mean drunk, thats all.

Camaro Fest sub-forum
Closed Thread

Tags
10 tags for dg, 3.4l of ram-air fury ftw!, all tags for fake palm tree, always remember to not forget, call tactical z peanut, dg's tag empire restored, hail to da hose, lol@xsoptifail, nick is a delicate flower, post if you notice this tag, potd extended to weekends, pq is still shorter than frodo, pq is the coolest.........., sugar shack, votw every friday