Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 05-24-2010, 10:33 PM   #1
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
my friends are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!

been looking for a new job for a while now, with things going on at work its not worth my health anymore.

So I applied at the same places one of my former coworkers now works at.

well today she pms me on facebook & tells me she told her boss about me & told her that I applied.

so if things work out my name & app will be pulled to the top of over 1000 other apps lol

it will be a big change for me, meaning no more jeans & tshirts at work, I would have to buy OFFICE clothes lol.

its still a monday- friday job still day shift but I dont get the summers off or have 2 weeks during the winter off with my kids lol. but its almost triple what I get paid now a year. with better benies.

Man that is a great friend

ANDREA I LOVE YOU big time girl

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 10:43 PM   #2
Camaro gal
is happy to be home :)

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Awe well that's great news I'll def keep my fingers crossed for you!
Old 05-24-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Great news!!!...let us know if you get the job!!!...hope you do!!!...fingers crossed!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 12:08 AM   #4
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Great news!!!...let us know if you get the job!!!...hope you do!!!...fingers crossed!!!
thanks donna she wants some sanity & I just want to get away from the INSanity from where I currently work at lol

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 05-25-2010, 11:53 AM   #5
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
good luck
Old 05-25-2010, 11:58 AM   #6
sugar'n'spice

Drives: .
Crossing my fingers too!!
sugar'n'spice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 04:17 PM   #7
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Hope it all works out for you!!
Old 06-02-2010, 06:06 PM   #8
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Update they called me today shortly after i got home from work. Asking if I would think about working as a housekeeper, Told them that that wouldnt be something I would be wanted due to my foot problems.

Then I told the gal that I applied for the cust service rep & she gave me a quick interview & told me that she will forward the information up to the hiring personal & then I should hear from them in 5 working days.

Was told that I had to be able to type 30-40 wpm lol. I think I can do that lol.

Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #9
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Good luck!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #10
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
Update they called me today shortly after i got home from work. Asking if I would think about working as a housekeeper, Told them that that wouldnt be something I would be wanted due to my foot problems.

Then I told the gal that I applied for the cust service rep & she gave me a quick interview & told me that she will forward the information up to the hiring personal & then I should hear from them in 5 working days.

Was told that I had to be able to type 30-40 wpm lol. I think I can do that lol.
Good luck, let us know how it goes (fingers crossed...lol...)
Old 06-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #11
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by "prima"Donna View Post
Good luck, let us know how it goes (fingers crossed...lol...)
It just means that I can spend as much time As i want with the kids but its $13an hour with beni up the butt lol

Old 06-04-2010, 02:44 AM   #12
Big Brunsy

Drives: 2010 supercharged LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
been looking for a new job for a while now, with things going on at work its not worth my health anymore.

So I applied at the same places one of my former coworkers now works at.

well today she pms me on facebook & tells me she told her boss about me & told her that I applied.

so if things work out my name & app will be pulled to the top of over 1000 other apps lol

it will be a big change for me, meaning no more jeans & tshirts at work, I would have to buy OFFICE clothes lol.

its still a monday- friday job still day shift but I dont get the summers off or have 2 weeks during the winter off with my kids lol. but its almost triple what I get paid now a year. with better benies.

Man that is a great friend

ANDREA I LOVE YOU big time girl
you must currently be a teacher or at least employed by a school??
Big Brunsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #13
jeff45

Drives: camaro
Its good to hear about your friend.I too have some friends who are the best for me.They help me a lot and i know will be there if i have some problem.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:28 AM   #14
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brunsy View Post
you must currently be a teacher or at least employed by a school??
I am the Kewl Lunch lady when you drive classic cars & corvettes, plus camaros to work it makes you pretty kewl in everyone ones mind