Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 03-01-2009, 07:01 AM   #15
Shurenuff

Drives: 2002 Nissan Altima
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Atleast i confirmed one thing that i was on the fence about, i now know the sunroof is not in my taste when opened. I love sunroofs, but for me, it doesnt suit it well, for those who have ordered it, congrats because sunroofs are amazing, im tight on budget so for me to go out of budget and pay for a sunroof that doesnt look right for my taste would be wrong, if i had more dough i would definitly go for it because i am a BIG sunroof guy. Arc, i hear you, this ABL is just not cutting it, ill get used to it, it wont completely wow me, but it better not come in 2011 as a complete ABL system because i will be soo pissed, ill go buy import for the first time in my life

It definitely wouldn't be the first time early adopters got the shaft. Sometimes, that's the risk you take to be the first on your block with the latest and greatest.

Plus, I'm waiting for MY2011, so I've got my fingers crossed that make some worthwhile improvements.
Shurenuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 07:38 AM   #16
Koru

Drives: 201? Camaro
Doesn't look all that hot now that its limited to the doors and is a thin little strip of light.
Old 03-01-2009, 08:28 AM   #17
Camaro68

Drives: 68 Camaro 327ci 2SS/RS 376ci LS3
Thumbs up

thanks

6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer 6-23-10
Camaro68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #18
Arioch

Drives: 2010 Camaro Victory Red 2SSRS
Very disappointing if that's what ABL is supposed to look like. Kind of funny that if they were supposed to be introducing ABL at this auto show that they didnt set things up properly so you could see it, like putting a canopy over the car with ABL or something to create darkened conditions so you could see it, provide a video with the interior lit up, or have just a single door on display in a case that was dark where you could see the ABL. The picture that they have on display if that's what it truely looks like.... damn they might as well not even bothered. It also makes you wonder if they cant deal with something as simple as lighting then what kind of problems they might have quality wise with more signifigant/challenging technologies in the car. I love the car but this whole ABL thing has been poorly handled.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:42 AM   #19
TStko
TKO

Drives: you crazy...
I think it looks great. I could see GM not wanting to go out of their way with safety issues, performance issues which push production back again. I'll take it as is. I'm sure the lighting works with the auto headlight feature. Odds are really low I'll be driving at night a lot anyway but it would be cool to show to my nephews and little brother in my garage. Other than that who cares. I'm not gonna want the attention which I'm gonna get ANYWAY from driving this sexy, fine piece of equipment.
lmao

Good work GM- -still love you all even though we didn't get sit in models here.

cars are like women, some are old, some are new, some get turned on easily some need a lot more help, some you just wanna drive into the river, some you can't wait to get inside of, some are expensive to maintain, some are low maintenance, however if you treat them right, you'll have her for the rest of your life.....
TStko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:45 AM   #20
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
well another thing that is bothering me is the fact that the blue ibm 2LT has cloth inserts no acrylic what gives???? The more time goes buy the more maybe I'm happy my dealer screwed up and I haven't reordered yet! Maybe I will wait till MY 2011...hmmmmmm
PS WHAT SAFETY ISSUES...THE CADILLAC CTS HAS IT ACROSS THE DASH NO SAFTEY ISSUES!!! there was another unknown reason here
Old 03-01-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Im pretty sure its because of the gap in the dash they were talking about, thats my theory. Yeah no safefty regulations there either, and plus it had a secondd roller switch to turn it off and on, plus dim. We still will be getting acrylic panels on our 2LTS and 2SSs, it says in my order book and all, they cant screw up there
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote