Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 06-03-2011, 10:12 AM   #1
CamaroLoco

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro SS
New suspension install

I have been reading and taking in quite a bit of info on this suspension thread and I've learned a lot from the members and vendors. Although I went with Pfadt's Stage III, I'd like to thank all of the vendors for their input on Camaro5. Justice Pete, probably one of the most passionate vendors on Camaro5 really made sense with his argument for "Foundation, Foundation, Foundation". I am lucky in that I am able to actually afford the cost for such an upgrade as I firmly believe the foundation is the first place to start. I also understand that others do not have the funds to start with that upgrade right off the bat and starting somewhere else is more feasible.

With all of that said, I had Pfadt's Stage III installed yesterday (Thanks Chase at Apex! I appreciate the feedback you gave me). I went with this package at it addressed everything I was concerned with practically all in one shot. I'm waiting on the front and rear endlinks and this first mod will be complete.

The handling is like having a totally different car. I can't believe the difference. Absolutely no noise! No creaking or squeaking and it actually rides smoother than before, unless you hit a crack or manhole cover, then you really feel the impact. Small price to pay for the peace of mind I will have when I finally take the car to the drag strip for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Again, my thanks to all of you who have contributed to this Suspension thread. You all have been very helpful. Darth Emma is my hero so I plan to copy her mod for mod! I know.....I'll have to get 3 jobs to catch up and hit the lotto to stay caught up!
CamaroLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 10:19 AM   #2
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroLoco View Post
I have been reading and taking in quite a bit of info on this suspension thread and I've learned a lot from the members and vendors. Although I went with Pfadt's Stage III, I'd like to thank all of the vendors for their input on Camaro5. Justice Pete, probably one of the most passionate vendors on Camaro5 really made sense with his argument for "Foundation, Foundation, Foundation". I am lucky in that I am able to actually afford the cost for such an upgrade as I firmly believe the foundation is the first place to start. I also understand that others do not have the funds to start with that upgrade right off the bat and starting somewhere else is more feasible.

With all of that said, I had Pfadt's Stage III installed yesterday (Thanks Chase at Apex! I appreciate the feedback you gave me). I went with this package at it addressed everything I was concerned with practically all in one shot. I'm waiting on the front and rear endlinks and this first mod will be complete.

The handling is like having a totally different car. I can't believe the difference. Absolutely no noise! No creaking or squeaking and it actually rides smoother than before, unless you hit a crack or manhole cover, then you really feel the impact. Small price to pay for the peace of mind I will have when I finally take the car to the drag strip for the first time in a couple of weeks.

Again, my thanks to all of you who have contributed to this Suspension thread. You all have been very helpful. Darth Emma is my hero so I plan to copy her mod for mod! I know.....I'll have to get 3 jobs to catch up and hit the lotto to stay caught up!
Good to see you are enjoying your 5th Gen to the fullest and thank you for the kind words.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote