Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 07-11-2013, 08:33 PM   #1
1SoCalGen5SS

Drives: 2010 SS
2010 Pristine Black V8- Auto

$28,000 Will inlcude GM 21" Rims, 2 P Zeros extras for Front 20's, and one Good Year Run Flat for Rear 20's

Sadly I am forced to sale my 2010 Camaro SS, the car is in pristine condition and there is not a paint scratch, chip or ding on the vehicle (Clear Bra on the front clip of the car.) The car was ordered in early 2008 with all of the options available from the dealer, note the Halo headlights were not available with the order, but have since been added. Upon taking delivery in late 2009 this was the first Camaro SS delivered in California, it was used at the product test vehicle for K&N Air Filters, and Magnaflow Performance Exhaust. Carfax will show that the vehicle has 2 owners, however, realistically it has been one owner, I bought it from my dad who rarely drove the car.

The car currently has 60,000 miles on it, a majority of which are freeway, however, it still looks brand new and receives compliments everywhere I drive it.

The front end is completely wrapped with a 3M Clear Bra that was professionally installed. It has Black leather seats, with bluetooth, remote start, boston acoustics sound system

Appearance Modifications:

GM Ground Effects Kit w/ GM Factory Paint to Match the Car
GM Heritiage Grille- Cyber Gray w/ bowtie delete
GM Matte Black Rally Stripe Kit
Oracle Black Led Side Marker Lights- Painted to Match Car
Maverick Man- Rear Spoiler
Powdercoated Black Stock 20" Wheels- on new Goodyear Run Flats

Performance Modifications:

Cold Air Inductions Cold Air Intake Kit
Full 3" Magnaflow Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Custom Computer Tune- Left Coast 32
Custom Slotted Rotors w/ premium pads

Pictures do not do justice on the way the vehicle looks. It has been serviced on a regular basis at the local dealer, oil changed every 3-5k miles. Usually washed on a weekly basis, waxed on a monthly basis with a full interior detail.

I am more than happy to answer any questions that a potential buyer may have. Thanks for looking!

Required Picture w/ forum name (Dont mind the dirt caught rain on the way to work this morning):

Current Picture of the Vehicle:

Pictures with 21" GM Rims (Rims not currently on the car, I will include with the sale, however, rims have some curb rash due to a nice valet attendant):

Misc Vehicle Pictures:

1SoCalGen5SS is offline   Reply With Quote