Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-04-2011, 03:33 PM   #43
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorepheus View Post

NOTE: This is NOT a MINIVAN. MINIVAN's back door SLIDE OPEN, sit lower to the ground and would never take them out in 2 feet of snow. However, the Traverse, does not have sliding doors, sits higher like an SUV and would drive it anywhere in snow, rain, mud.
that's right dammit! It's a station wagon!
Old 09-05-2011, 12:37 AM   #44
Pentatonic

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moorepheus View Post
I will tell you, the little lady is very very happy. She loved the Traverse. She told me in 4-5 years, when the kids are gone and/or have their own cars (you know, when it's just the 2 of us) we can get a new sports car. Sorry guys/gals, she wants a Mustang. So, even though I love my Camaro, we will probably will get a Mustang GT Convertable.
Did she tell you that maybe she'd even let you drive the Mustang? I guess we know who wears the pants in the relationship here. Unless she's bringing home the paycheck, I'd suggest to get whatever you want.
Pentatonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #45
RetroXI
ME9ATRN

Drives: 2011 White 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
LIFE GOES ON....
not to get off topic, but your the only person i know besides me that calls it a v7!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beescuz View Post
My son is in 4th grade and every night he has to read for 20mins. He reads aloud to me Camaro 5, Camaro Performance, Motortrend, RC cars, and etc ever night.
RetroXI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 07:06 AM   #46
Kahdir

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS
OUCH!

Thanks for attaching the pics Moorepheus.

I can't be the only one that wishes there were more actions to control the deer population... Honestly, what ecological purpose do they serve other than carrying lyme disease ticks
Kahdir is offline   Reply With Quote