Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-05-2011, 09:20 PM   #1
Street_Avenger

Drives: 1979 Z28 camaro
Frankie and the Street Avenger

Hi guys,

Im Frankie and i live in Montreal Quebec. I always loved old cars and big blocks with that distinct growl. Ive always dreamed of owning my own side kick to fight the system. My life changed in the summer of my 24th birthday(3 years ago). I graduated from university and my mom wanted to pay me a trip to Italy which would of come out to 3000$. Dreaming of the second generation Camaro, i one day saw one pass om my street and i jsut started running after it until i saw it turn in a garage that led me to a gold mine...There were not one but 3 of them! 2 were all new and clean and then there was this other one...It was white with a black scoop and T-tops. It was a project car and i fell in love with it the moment i saw it. I thank God every day for what happend that day that i think will change my life forever. Now i just took it out of the garage but it wont start. The engine turns but it seems that there is no spark. I guess its becuase it was sleeping for 7 months...Im one of a few owners of that kind of car. People are soo jealous when they see me driving street avenger on the block. If i called hin street avenger its because when i examined the engine, i saw a label on the carburator with "street avenger system". So i baptised it Street Avenger.
Street_Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote