Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-27-2014, 02:52 AM   #1
Patten

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1SS RS Inferno Orange
Jannetty Racing Tune

For those in doubt or having second thoughts about getting a tune from Ted at Jannetty Racing... don't wait, get the tune!! The process is simple and straight forward. Questions and e-mails are answered almost immediately, and the results of from the tune will make you smile!

My mods are all the common ones, LT headers, 3 inch exhaust, high flow cats, CAI, Vmax throttle body. I wish I would have gone to Ted first, but I was skeptical about the remote tune. I put the tune on my car last night and love it! The little hiccup my car would have under 1/4 throttle is gone and the car seem so much more alive now.

Thanks Ted. Money well spent.
Patten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 11:07 AM   #2
bonesrn27

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
thanks for the info,installing my lt,s in next couple of weeks,already spoke to jannety and was planning on doing old school predator email tune from them,first phone call was already promising.like a bad kid at Christmas,lol
bonesrn27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2014, 12:33 PM   #3
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
+1 on TJR being a top shelf outfit. Very happy with the service. Car runs great.
Pedders Xa Coilovers & Sways w/Fe4, Pfadt Rear Trailing Arms & Tie Rods, Forgestar CF5s, ZL1 Brakes, 1LE 3.91 Diff, Pedders Cradle Bushings, MGW STS, BTR Stage II Cam, Fluidampr U/D Pulley, Performance Redline Dyno Tune, CAI & Apex Scoop, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers w/HF Cats, Magnaflow 3" Cat Back, RX Catch Can, VMax TB, Billet Tunnel Brace, SRP Pedals, Skip Shift, Seibon CF Hood & ST Trunk, 1LE Splitter, ZL1 Rockers & Diffuser, Heritage Grill, F & R Sparks "SS" badges, Billet Door Handles, Tint, Technostalgia Tail Lights, AAC Side Markers, BlackVue dash cam and my favourite accessory...Litho #163.
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 03:16 PM   #4
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patten View Post
For those in doubt or having second thoughts about getting a tune from Ted at Jannetty Racing... don't wait, get the tune!! The process is simple and straight forward. Questions and e-mails are answered almost immediately, and the results of from the tune will make you smile!

My mods are all the common ones, LT headers, 3 inch exhaust, high flow cats, CAI, Vmax throttle body. I wish I would have gone to Ted first, but I was skeptical about the remote tune. I put the tune on my car last night and love it! The little hiccup my car would have under 1/4 throttle is gone and the car seem so much more alive now.

Thanks Ted. Money well spent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesrn27 View Post
thanks for the info,installing my lt,s in next couple of weeks,already spoke to jannety and was planning on doing old school predator email tune from them,first phone call was already promising.like a bad kid at Christmas,lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
+1 on TJR being a top shelf outfit. Very happy with the service. Car runs great.
Thanks Guys, I Really Appreciate the support and Glad I can make this Hobby Fun for Everyone.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2014, 04:05 PM   #5
hazzard623

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs Black l99
I ordered the SCT4 and tune this weekend but I don't think I will get it this week I just seen that my package is delayed due to severe weather in IL.
hazzard623 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 04:00 PM   #6
ImperialSScamaro
Im a noob

Drives: Black 2016 1SS

He done my LS3 TUNE and I'm very happy with it.
ImperialSScamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2014, 08:54 PM   #7
cadyshac
It's in the hole!

Drives: '11 2SS L99 SGM, '18 2SS, M6, HWSE
I too got the SCT X4 from Jannetty and the remote tune. Everything was handled quickly, professionally and it was very easy to install the tune. I was between a local shop and Ted, glad I went the way I did and will recommend Jannetty in the future.
cadyshac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 02:57 AM   #8
Cyber Gray
Wind Rider

Drives: ZL1 19 White; Jeep 5.7 GC 15
Waiting my SCT X4 too
Old 07-28-2014, 07:59 AM   #9
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazzard623 View Post
I ordered the SCT4 and tune this weekend but I don't think I will get it this week I just seen that my package is delayed due to severe weather in IL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialSScamaro View Post

He done my LS3 TUNE and I'm very happy with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadyshac View Post
I too got the SCT X4 from Jannetty and the remote tune. Everything was handled quickly, professionally and it was very easy to install the tune. I was between a local shop and Ted, glad I went the way I did and will recommend Jannetty in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber Gray View Post
Waiting my SCT X4 too
Thank you all for the Orders, and the kind words.

Ted.
Old 08-03-2014, 08:15 PM   #10
ZOOK

Drives: 2010 2ss 6 speed
Jannetty

Nothing but great thing to say .. Have worked with Ted for the last 4 years...Top shelf all the way
ZOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2014, 08:30 AM   #11
JANNETTYRACING

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOOK View Post

Nothing but great thing to say .. Have worked with Ted for the last 4 years...Top shelf all the way
Car is Gorgeous!!