Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 02-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #15
MileMAN402
RIP JoePa

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS & 2001 Audi S4
I could have sworn I saw you post saying if anyone knew your middle name we got a great discount?? Not to be creepy but what's this discount..I'm pretty confident on my guess...

P.S. any help getting an SAP internship with Accenture would be helpful too hahah jk
Old 02-13-2012, 12:45 PM   #16
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by MileMAN402 View Post
I could have sworn I saw you post saying if anyone knew your middle name we got a great discount?? Not to be creepy but what's this discount..I'm pretty confident on my guess...

P.S. any help getting an SAP internship with Accenture would be helpful too hahah jk
haha... i think i did say that somewhere... not sure where though.

Accenture Stock went up 5.09% this month... so i will give you the same discount if you got my middle name.... we will not even dive into the creepiness.. haha.

what parts are you looking at?

Also.... are you still in college? are you looking for an internship or an analyst postion? If you need a little coaching on to the best way to navigate our firm let me know. I am part of our SAP practice, let me know if I can help at all.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:48 AM   #17
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

buuuuuuump
Old 02-16-2012, 10:54 AM   #18
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
I could have sworn I saw you post saying if anyone knew your middle name we got a great discount??

His middle name is "Happy."
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #19
MileMAN402
RIP JoePa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle.Gilmour View Post
haha... i think i did say that somewhere... not sure where though.

Accenture Stock went up 5.09% this month... so i will give you the same discount if you got my middle name.... we will not even dive into the creepiness.. haha.

what parts are you looking at?

Also.... are you still in college? are you looking for an internship or an analyst postion? If you need a little coaching on to the best way to navigate our firm let me know. I am part of our SAP practice, let me know if I can help at all.
Haha I was looking at the pump and clutch but I just bought rear suspension stuff last week so I gotta let my mod fund build back up now.

Yeah, I'm a junior supply chain management major at Lehigh University in PA. Accenture does some work with Lehigh and I took an IS class last semester where we used a mock company to learn SAP. Surprisingly Accenture doesn't post any internships through our career center. Do you enjoy working there?

P.S. - My guess for your middle name is your dad's first name so Kyle Richard Gilmour?
Old 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM   #20
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Quote:
Yeah, I'm a junior supply chain management major at Lehigh University in PA. Accenture does some work with Lehigh and I took an IS class last semester where we used a mock company to learn SAP. Surprisingly Accenture doesn't post any internships through our career center. Do you enjoy working there?
nice.... we do have a large SCM group in the firm, but I am not as familiar with that area as I am in SI&T, and cover all work fields with SAP Implementations. You are lucky to have access to SAP in school, my college was.. back in 2003-06 one of the only schools in the country to offer SAP classes... it really gave me a leg up. It sounds like you will be a perfect canidate for recuitment. I do enjoy working here.... but it 100% travel. I am never home.

You should reach out to your Career center and ask them to contact accenture... I know they do have internships, as I partcipated in the program as in my senior year. BUT... we had a long term project right next to campus... so we were lucky. See what you can do through the CC... if not... message me some details and I can see if I can find some additional infomation. Take all the SAP classes you can... our recruiters rate it really high.

Quote:
P.S. - My guess for your middle name is your dad's first name so Kyle Richard Gilmour?
hmmph.....

i guess you get the discount.... but not for the reason you may think.

my dad's name is Dick.... not Richard. (yes.. dick is short for Richard, but his birth cert says Dick)

I hear different storys about my name... but the most consistent i think are the Pettys.... haha. Kyle for sure... ill have to ask mom.. but maybe Richard was also a Petty inspiration. haha
Old 02-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #21
MileMAN402
RIP JoePa

Ahh white pages had Richard for you and your dad as Dick, I just assumed

I don't think my school has more dedicated SAP classes but I'm definitely going to try to learn as much as I can. Or try to get some experience on Oracle too... :fighting0040:

Like I said, if I spend any more parts on parts this month my girlfriend would have to forgo her birthday present then I'd be in seriously hot water lol. But when are you gonna ditch that D1SC and go F-series? (Or did you and I missed it in your build thread?)
Old 02-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Quote:
Ahh white pages had Richard for you and your dad as Dick, I just assumed

I don't think my school has more dedicated SAP classes but I'm definitely going to try to learn as much as I can. Or try to get some experience on Oracle too... :fighting0040:

Like I said, if I spend any more parts on parts this month my girlfriend would have to forgo her birthday present then I'd be in seriously hot water lol. But when are you gonna ditch that D1SC and go F-series? (Or did you and I missed it in your build thread?)
you did miss something. hahah... but a couple new threads will be appearing next week.

D1 is sold... no F1.... new fuel, new boost controllers... TWO new 67/66mm Precision ball bearing turbos... custom built exhaust from LoveFab

expect....well.... big numbers... big big numbers...

tagline.... cause 800hp was not enough
Old 02-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #23
MileMAN402
RIP JoePa

Oh man I'm behind! That explains your post in DE's thread about the turbo sounds. That's gonna be awesome! I hope my car can be that incredible by the time I'm your age. At least all that travel of being a consultant is paying off!
Old 02-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #24
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

well...
exhaust is not sold I guess. got to love how people ask you to take it offline, promise of sending cash, then disappear.

everything is available except the Shifter... get on it folks... make some offers
Old 02-22-2012, 08:08 AM   #25
MileMAN402
RIP JoePa

Damn. Sorry Kyle. You've got all quality stuff, it will sell. Once I get a couple more work study checks, I'll be looking at your fuel pump lol. Are you replacing your injectors too?
Old 02-22-2012, 08:38 AM   #26
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Quote:
Damn. Sorry Kyle. You've got all quality stuff, it will sell. Once I get a couple more work study checks, I'll be looking at your fuel pump lol. Are you replacing your injectors too?
yessir

Currently they are 85lb FAST injectors.
will be jumping up to 96lb or a little higher.
Old 02-25-2012, 11:06 PM   #27
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Brotha, I'm gonna give ya a bump just because you put a reflection of a Bud Light in the Muffler.

GLWS Broski!
Ivan LOL
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 10:44 PM   #28
Posidon42

Drives: 08 G8 GT
I am interested in the trans, but need to do a bit more research on what additional parts I will need to make it fit into my G8.
Posidon42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
for sale, headers, kenne bell, kooks, transmission