Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 05:08 PM   #1
INTIMIDAT3R
Account Suspended

Drives: '11 2SS/RS L99, '12 2LS LFX
Thumbs up FieldGoal00 and AAC...

I give them both two thumbs up!!!

The wiring harness and wireless remote from FieldGoal00 works like a charm and was a snap to install. Even for me and I'm colorblind.

The LED SMD lights for my DRL's from AAC look FANTASTIC and highly recommend them to anyone who has the RS Package and wants a better looking Camaro.

Both folks were VERY pleasant to deal with and were VERY patient answering all my crazy/stupid questions.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!
Old 10-29-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
The Flash

Drives: Firebird 95, Equinox 05, Camaro 2SS
Hi guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Good to hear, please let us know if we can further assist in the future

I just went through your web-page w my wife. I printed some stuff I intend to order tomorrow through my freightforwader (PanamaNetbuy).

I'm after the interior LED conversion Kit (seems to be pretty easy to install) and the DRL Bulbs (installation challenge appears to be fair enough - the difficulty lies with the CAMARO design, not your product)

Just two quick questions:

1) on the DRL bulbs, do you have any internet address where I can see pics of the amber DRL's installed and lighted up??? I'm swinging between the white and the amber ones;

2) Do you have or are you developing any kit or switch or device of any kind to allow the DRL's to be used at night as fog lights. I have a 2SS with the RS package and the DRL's can be switched of during the day but it seems they are of at night and the driver has no means to turn them on.

Make that three questions: about the halo replacement kit (the one with dual colors) is that a DIY replacement kit or is it more involved (would it require a technician to install)

Since this are questions related to apurchase I apologize if this is breaking any forum rules. If so, kindly let me know to send you a private message instead

Thanks in advance for your attention,

The Flash
Old 10-29-2010, 04:16 PM   #3
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flash View Post

I just went through your web-page w my wife. I printed some stuff I intend to order tomorrow through my freightforwader (PanamaNetbuy).

I'm after the interior LED conversion Kit (seems to be pretty easy to install) and the DRL Bulbs (installation challenge appears to be fair enough - the difficulty lies with the CAMARO design, not your product)

Just two quick questions:

1) on the DRL bulbs, do you have any internet address where I can see pics of the amber DRL's installed and lighted up??? I'm swinging between the white and the amber ones;

2) Do you have or are you developing any kit or switch or device of any kind to allow the DRL's to be used at night as fog lights. I have a 2SS with the RS package and the DRL's can be switched of during the day but it seems they are of at night and the driver has no means to turn them on.

Make that three questions: about the halo replacement kit (the one with dual colors) is that a DIY replacement kit or is it more involved (would it require a technician to install)

Since this are questions related to apurchase I apologize if this is breaking any forum rules. If so, kindly let me know to send you a private message instead

Thanks in advance for your attention,

The Flash

The harness I make, is the harness INTIMIDATOR has and is talking about. I have a GB right now going on for it. I'll pm you info.
Old 10-29-2010, 04:18 PM   #4
fieldgoal00
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by INTIMIDAT3R View Post
I give them both two thumbs up!!!

The wiring harness and wireless remote from FieldGoal00 works like a charm and was a snap to install. Even for me and I'm colorblind.

The LED SMD lights for my DRL's from AAC look FANTASTIC and highly recommend them to anyone who has the RS Package and wants a better looking Camaro.

Both folks were VERY pleasant to deal with and were VERY patient answering all my crazy/stupid questions.

THANKS GUYS!!!!!!
Thanks buddy for the great feedback for myself and Justin

Closed Thread