Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 07-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #1
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Drives: Apollo 11 Camaro IOM
Question Good Dealerships by Whittier?

Is there any good dealerships by Whittier California and anyone i should talk to from them?
im looking for the best possible price i can get for a 2010 or 2011 camaro LS auto in IOM.
Old 07-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #2
Futurcamownr

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS CGM Camaro
HMM only one i can think of is Camino Real Chevrolet. Not sure what stock they have but i would be willing to bet they will find it for you. Great owners and awesome salesmen. Ask for robb if he is still there. Hes the owners son.
Futurcamownr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Cabrera
Freightrain Coming Ur Way

Drives: V8-1968 & V6-2000 & V6 2010 Camaros
Camino is in Montebello..... San Gabriel and Las Tunas in San Gabriel is another.... great service department so far, but cannot speak for sales... unfortunately... they were about 2k-3k over sticker back in February when I was first looking for mine.

A great place is Huntington Beach dealer.... they sales guy was great. No mark up and Paul if I remember correct was awesome. Too bad they didn't have the car at that time. Let me know, I still have his card, I can pass the info or let him know.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
Bowtie Junkman

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
My buddy used to be the fleet manager at Don Steve's Chevy in La Habra ... I have purchased 5 Chevys from him and he has sold about half a dozen more thru me to other people ... he is a super nice guy and a real straight-shooter ...
Don Steves is one of the dealerships that got their walking papers from GM, so he now is sort of an outside sales agent for Puente Hills Chevy ... I ordered my 1SS from him in January and took delivery in February ... I recommend him to all my friends looking to buy a Chevy ... If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you his cell number ...
Bowtie Junkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtie Junkman View Post
My buddy used to be the fleet manager at Don Steve's Chevy in La Habra ... I have purchased 5 Chevys from him and he has sold about half a dozen more thru me to other people ... he is a super nice guy and a real straight-shooter ...
Don Steves is one of the dealerships that got their walking papers from GM, so he now is sort of an outside sales agent for Puente Hills Chevy ... I ordered my 1SS from him in January and took delivery in February ... I recommend him to all my friends looking to buy a Chevy ... If you are interested, PM me and I'll give you his cell number ...
that would be cool man how i he with pricing?
Old 07-31-2010, 10:55 PM   #6
lookslikealaddin

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Silver
If you're willing to commute for a good price and service. Head to Fontana. George at Rotolo Chevrolet will hook you up. Just tell him Ali sent you.
lookslikealaddin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:45 PM   #7
whamslam3
Camaro King [^*^*^]

thnx for all the help guys
Old 07-31-2010, 11:51 PM   #8
Dr.Bender

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I can get you in contact with my buddy Larry in Claremont at Richard Hibbard Chevrolet.
Dr.Bender is offline   Reply With Quote