Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-10-2011, 07:34 PM   #43
Blue Menace

Drives: 2013 WRX Sedan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeck View Post
Just read through this, and almost everyone was a complete ass to the OP. You make it seem like you guys have never given your Camaro more than half throttle. Grow up, stop trying to pick on someone when its obvious that before you've done the same or worse.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RS1017 View Post
Lots of butthurt in this thread.
Blue Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 07:38 PM   #44
rs-lt-camaro-

Drives: ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by y0diggity View Post
So you passed a lady driving an old, busted, smoking Civic with a bad transmission?
Good thing you had a Camaro to get the job done, not sure your average minivan would have gotten the job done properly.
I'll bet she learned her lesson.
Good work.
Old 07-10-2011, 08:52 PM   #45
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
I'm just surprised 13 hours after first reading this thread that its still open.
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:56 PM   #46
mike25

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfall View Post
dude the car should not have even been on the road not to mention the enviermental hazards of her car i wish i got a picture of how much black smoke was pouring out of her tail pipe so what im a jerk for passing her illegal car cause she was a road hazard and enjoy doing it? not to mention enjoying the thrill of owning a sports car?

*edit* not to mention how bad her tranny was omfg that car should NOT have been on the road
just curious butttt....did you ever stop to consider that maybe shes a single parent and that car is her life line to getting to work and back to support her child...not saying this IS the case...just a wise offering to not be so fast to judge what someone has, or doesnt have..
2LT/RS M6 CGM VIN#53104 SOLD

2012 Black 2SS/RS w/ Hurst-

Mods:
Corsa catback, SSE, Vararam
mike25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:30 PM   #47
RS1017

Drives: 2011 IBM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Just read through this, and almost everyone was a complete ass to the OP. You make it seem like you guys have never8 given your Camaro more than half throttle. Grow up, stop trying to pick on someone when its obvious that before you've done the same or worse.
Well said
RS1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:41 PM   #48
TOMS1SS

Drives: NA
Quote:
Just read through this, and almost everyone was a complete ass to the OP. You make it seem like you guys have never given your Camaro more than half throttle. Grow up, stop trying to pick on someone when its obvious that before you've done the same or worse.
They say speeding is a crime everyone has committed, I suppose some of us are more guilty than others. Its not so much the speed but the need to blow off a beat to hell a lowly Civic that gets me, to each his own I suppose. Besides what fun are these threads without different opinions and debate? Is it just me or is there some we "group think" kick going on lately on C5?
TOMS1SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:58 PM   #49
gelboy1015

Drives: '10 2SS/RS, MKIII Supras
gelboy1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:50 AM   #50
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Ok today I was cruising up the 4-lane and there was someone in a red dodge ram truck loaded to the gunnels with crap with a loose tarp flapping. I passed him at around 65 in a 60 and then around the curve I saw emergency vehicle lights. I slowed down to ten under as is the law here, and dumass in the red truck blew by me and the fire truck on the side of the road.
So there I was, stuck behind jerko in his red ram crap -a - flappin in front of me. Then the 4 lane funneled into a 2 lane with only one chance at passing. So red ram guy got behind some slow sedan bottlenecking things up. There's one spot that's perfectly legal passing so I just passed 'em both when the lane was clear.
Am I a jerk or a hater? Nah. Just a Camaro driving chickie who took advantage of an opportunity to exercise my ability to pass. Did I go over the speed limit to do it? Yeah! I had to pass 'em not pace em!
Don't tell me none of you've not done it, if you haven't, might as well turn your man card in right now. Let the OP have some fun and brag about his pass. I enjoyed doing it too OP, that jerk in the red truck needed passin'.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:53 AM   #51
RS1017

Drives: 2011 IBM 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Ok today I was cruising up the 4-lane and there was someone in a red dodge ram truck loaded to the gunnels with crap with a loose tarp flapping. I passed him at around 65 in a 60 and then around the curve I saw emergency vehicle lights. I slowed down to ten under as is the law here, and dumass in the red truck blew by me and the fire truck on the side of the road.
So there I was, stuck behind jerko in his red ram crap -a - flappin in front of me. Then the 4 lane funneled into a 2 lane with only one chance at passing. So red ram guy got behind some slow sedan bottlenecking things up. There's one spot that's perfectly legal passing so I just passed 'em both when the lane was clear.
Am I a jerk or a hater? Nah. Just a Camaro driving chickie who took advantage of an opportunity to exercise my ability to pass. Did I go over the speed limit to do it? Yeah! I had to pass 'em not pace em!
Don't tell me none of you've not done it, if you haven't, might as well turn your man card in right now. Let the OP have some fun and brag about his pass. I enjoyed doing it too OP, that jerk in the red truck needed passin'.
I'm in love lmao

Last edited by RS1017; 07-12-2011 at 03:16 PM.
RS1017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 12:55 AM   #52
CamaroBC

Drives: Cyber Grey 2LT RS Coupe
something weird is going on in this forum
CamaroBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 01:21 AM   #53
6bloodychunks

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS SGM
i had some fun beside a newer vette the other day LOL

he came up beside me on the hiway and we were having a bit of fun dropping it down and standing on it and then slowing back down

who knew my car would hang right beside his until third gear LOL

he asked me at the next red light how much HP i was pushing i said "about 430" and he said,"thats what this has" im not sure what model of vette it was ,but it was a newer one.

yes we went over the speed limit ,but not for more than a second before we were on the brakes.

BUT......lemme tell ya,
at the red light when we both stood on it through first and second....

the sound of both our motors screaming was GLORIOUS!!!!!

10/09/2010 - (4800) Vehicle on final destination route
10/19/2010 - (5000) delivered to dealer
11/19/2010 - (6000) delivered to customer

6bloodychunks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:08 AM   #54
YouseeSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS M6 SIM
Quote:
Old 07-11-2011, 05:54 AM   #55
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
nice lol and nice car

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 05:55 AM   #56
Nightfall
"To Punish And Enslave"

Drives: B E RS GBA #72541 3564 CC 220 CI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6bloodychunks View Post
i had some fun beside a newer vette the other day LOL

he came up beside me on the hiway and we were having a bit of fun dropping it down and standing on it and then slowing back down

who knew my car would hang right beside his until third gear LOL

he asked me at the next red light how much HP i was pushing i said "about 430" and he said,"thats what this has" im not sure what model of vette it was ,but it was a newer one.

yes we went over the speed limit ,but not for more than a second before we were on the brakes.

BUT......lemme tell ya,
at the red light when we both stood on it through first and second....

the sound of both our motors screaming was GLORIOUS!!!!!

my dream is to have a cruise with an 2011 camaro (mine lmfao) charger and mustang hell a vette chucked in the mix wont hurt things lol bring it lol

C.A.M.A.R.O- Constantly Adding Modifications Addiction Relentless Obsession
90% canadian 10% mexican 100% american muscle :flag2:
Nightfall is offline   Reply With Quote