Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-05-2013, 05:14 AM   #99
Camaromax
Young Grasshopper

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2LS "MH"
thats crazy! i took up on an offer by GMS to install an axleback on v6. i love it. it hasnt failed me either. this was back in november 2012. it was $200 labor included. im college student so i jump on anything under 400. the whole time i was there though, J.R. wasnt there. I talked to jasper. when my car was done, mr. granatelli finally got there and i paid him cash. and he was talking to another customer as well and i do recall me overhearing him angrily talking about being banned from some forum and going to make another account. i guess this is what this is about :o

this isnt positive nor negative, just sharing my experience; what heard and saw.
please dont kill me!

p.s. if any of you guys want to donate a SS my way, please dont hesitate lmfao jkjk
Camaromax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #100
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
BBB works great when a company cares about their rating. When they don't, then you get responses like this and the BBB can't do much.
Have you looked these guys up? They got an A rating.

As for them showing me "secret financials" that is really not the case. They never showed me your credit card info or personal info just the fact that you never purchased anything from them other then the turbo which you said were purchased under duress because you were stranded in AZ and your engineer and Turbo Tech who sold you the parts were not there to support you.

You guys all said prove it - I went there to get the info and based on all the crap that was flying around he was more than happy to show me the truth.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:06 PM   #101
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Anyone can get an A rating if no one speaks up and then again all you gotta do is slip your local BBB a few bucks and they adjust your rating.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:15 PM   #102
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfofo View Post
Yes I did. It is why I have not jumped on the "lawyer up" bandwagon. Once that happens, the BBB will stop their investigation. They don't like responses like the one JoeyB got, and their rating will probably go down if he let's them finish thier work. If he lawyer's up, then it will probably stay at an A rating.

I wonder if that isn't part of the GMS MO??? Force everyone to court and keep it out of the public eye.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:17 PM   #103
GretchenGotGrowl

Quote:
As for them showing me "secret financials" that is really not the case. They never showed me your credit card info or personal info just the fact that you never purchased anything from them other then the turbo which you said were purchased under duress because you were stranded in AZ and your engineer and Turbo Tech who sold you the parts were not there to support you.

You guys all said prove it - I went there to get the info and based on all the crap that was flying around he was more than happy to show me the truth.
If you din't see any personal information, then how do you know it's R's invoice. It could be any old invoice he pulled out.
Old 06-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #104
slowfofo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
This clown types and speaks way better than evilcamaro. Did you get him hooked on Phonics?
Why is it OK for you to bash Granatelli but not OK for me to stand up for them? Seems like a double standard here.

As for the Joey B - I doubt GMS called the BBB about you right - it was you that called them I assume. Now they have a restraining order against you? Seems like they don't give those out for no reason. If your posts and tone here represent the way you are everyday then yes I can see how you got yourself to the place you are at. It says you threatened their customers. Well let’s see you basically bashed Tom D, Me and Sweasey. You said man up and by at Granatelli on Tuesday. I was there most of day while they did more stuff to my car. I guess that restraining order thing kept you from coming

Mr. SSE42SS I get that you are mad at J.R. and Granatelli but I still don't see how you hold them responsible for all that is wrong in your camaro world. We just need to agree to disagree on that.

I plan to start a new thread on everything I do to my car. When it comes time to forced induction I will give them that job as well. If Tom D and GMG69 who both have Granatelli motors say otherwise then I guess I would be a fool to go back to them. Right now we have 1 guy who hates the world and blame Granatelli for a 1 year old motor problem that seems to have been there before hand and another that feels he paid too much for Turbos and when I said I saw the paperwork tht shows he only paid for Ball Bearing upgrades and got a full refund for the journel bearing part. He did not call me a liar and prove me wrong - he just said mind your own business more or less.

You guys are right - your battle with J.R. is not my battle. I will end this by saying I now have more than free air and brake rotors. It will all go in my new thread. You all talk about free air as if it was a joke but it was always about customer service and how they treated me. Just like CamaroMax above.

CamaroMax is this your car?

Seems like you got a great deal as well. Can we add this guy to the happy customer side or J.R. rolodex - He claims he only met him briefly
Old 06-05-2013, 03:25 PM   #105
slowfofo

Quote:
If you din't see any personal information, then how do you know it's R's invoice. It could be any old invoice he pulled out.
That’s very truth but the person lived in Texas and the charge was on April 15th, 2011 if that rings a bell. My baby brothers’ birthday so I remember the date. His name was also on the invoice but I don't remember it at this moment. I am sure it could all be a huge BS story by Granatelli but why lie about that? The paperwork said re-work customers’ turbo for upgrade Gen 5 Rotation. He lead me to believe that was SSE 4 2 SS paperwork
Old 06-05-2013, 03:35 PM   #106
slowfofo

Quote:
Yes I did. It is why I have not jumped on the "lawyer up" bandwagon. Once that happens, the BBB will stop their investigation. They don't like responses like the one JoeyB got, and their rating will probably go down if he let's them finish thier work. If he lawyer's up, then it will probably stay at an A rating.

I wonder if that isn't part of the GMS MO??? Force everyone to court and keep it out of the public eye.
It seems to me the BBB got a black eye when they started extorting business's with "pay for a grade" I saw on TV where Wolfgang Puck was in a lawsuit with the BBB because they said pay or get a bad grade and when he said NO – they gave all his restaurants F grades. They were pretty much exposed after that.

Like the BAR in California. I you get regular repair work and something goes wrong then by all means whine away. But they don’t strike me as the proper channel to ask for help on you self proclaimed Street Driven Race Engine. BAR and RACE don’t mix. It says Granatelli is not a paid member therefore their Grade does not appear to be paid for but earned. If they get service like I did I see why they got the grade.

Everyone here says Granatelli took care of them – even Joey B. He just says after something went wrong he was not there to support him like buy him a new motor. If it is true what the above thread says – Granatelli never even got a chance to see the problem so again – something is fishy. You know what they say. There is the customers’ side of things, the business’s side of things and then the true lies in the middle. Joey B had us believing he can’t drive his car a block without an issue but never mentioned the work was done a year ago. If the work was done a year ago and it never worked why keep going back or why wait a year to go on here and say it never worked?
Old 06-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #107
Camaromax
Young Grasshopper

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro 2LS "MH"
Hey, hey, hey, I'm on no one's side, I'm on my side. Yes, that's my baby that I worked so damn hard for :')
If something is under 200, of course I'll be happy as long as it doesn't give me problems. I wouldn't pay 500 for an axle back even if that is what they cost. I ain't got that money.

I'm just offering my experience. Even though it did take from like 10am til 3pm to install it -.- there's good and there's bad.

And how do you know there was a video of my car?? O.o
Camaromax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 03:53 PM   #108
GretchenGotGrowl

Quote:

Quote:
That’s very truth but the person lived in Texas and the charge was on April 15th, 2011 if that rings a bell. My baby brothers’ birthday so I remember the date. His name was also on the invoice but I don't remember it at this moment. I am sure it could all be a huge BS story by Granatelli but why lie about that? The paperwork said re-work customers’ turbo for upgrade Gen 5 Rotation. He lead me to believe that was SSE 4 2 SS paperwork
You are contridicting yourself. It is a lot like when you keep misrepresenting the charge dispute SSE 4 2SS described clearly (3 times no less). First you say they didn't share ANY personal info. Now you say you saw his name but don't remember it. Either you saw personal information on the invoice or you didn't.

Also, you seem to be relying pretty heavily on GMS' documentation. Just to refresh your memory, here is the OP with some interesting things highlighted (bold/red).

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
I've spent over $30,000. with upgrades JR Granatelli recommended and can't even drive my car 1 block w/o it breaking down and when i demanded he fix it or I'd take him to court his response was sue him.
Flood this scam artist with post. The C-sucker blocked me, and won't answer my calls. Found this on the web:

granatellimotorsports.com

THIS Company has a history of DEFECTIVE EQUIPMENT and their quality and service is substandard

FOR YOUR COMPLAINT TO BE EFFECTIVE, YOU MUST FILE WITH ((ALL))
FEDERAL COMPLAINT AGENCIES
http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfm
https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
https://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asp
http://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm
http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

This company, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).

Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).

Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:

Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/MisleadingSee More

File a Safety Complaint | Safercar.gov | NHTSA
www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov
We are The Office of Defects Investigation (ODI), an office within the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). ODI conducts defect investigations and administers safety recalls to support the NHTSA's mission to improve safety on our Nation's road

Old 06-05-2013, 08:47 PM   #109
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
slowfofo... J.R.

Your backside is showing and the more frustrated you get, the more you're typing like the J.R. of old... I'll eventually determine that you are not the person you claim to be.... It's not hard though I can't do that from work...

When I do, I'll post that up for everyone to see that not only are you a crooked businessman, you are also a blatant habitual liar...

Why would you show business documents to a person whom had only been in your shop one time for free air.. Why would someone come to your "performance" shop in the first place to look at a tire. Seems like a huge Stretch...

Dates, how convenient... Looked that up on the invoice again I figure.

You J.R. are way too informed and close to be a bystander just concerned for someone to get a fair shake...

Shall we go to all the other forums and start posting the arguments you throw back at people who find you out... I did a short search the other day and found dozens of them... It's amazing all the sponsors and vendors out there that can manage to stay on a site... Why can't you... Oh that's right... you get too defensive when the strikes hit this close to home... Your true color of white with little black specks shows up...

How would you like it if I had a part of yours and sold it and gave you what I thought it was worth. Thats theft regardless of how you slice it... Remember, I paid for them with my own money... They were not and are still not yours to sell to someone else, regardless of what you think...

I remained quiet about this for two years... but after so many people asked me to bring it up, and then seeing you continue to screw others... I decided to no longer be silent... I actually feel better for it... I bet you don't...

Get off this all you paid for was a ballbearing upgrade... They were my turbo's bought and paid for... I'm sorry if you were pissed you didn't get a cut from TTI... You and George split the sheets or what... Why should you get a cut... Your cue card salespeople couldn't answer questions... So we called someone with the skills to actually build this kit...

Your a worthless weasel making money off daddy's name... and can't even do that worth a dang.

I bet he would be real proud if he knew the person you grew up to be... Can you read the sarcasm there or do I need to get my crayon and big chief tablet out to draw you a picture... I hope you don't show the kiddos how to cook the books and screw the customer... How shameful and disappointing that would be... Fine example...

I gotta ask, are you going to file a restraining order against me as well...

Feel free, that ought to cost you about as much as you screwed me out of... I'm not out the 30K you got the op for... but it's the principal... and now you've officially pissed me off... No, I make no threats... That's not me... I'm really a pretty casual person... Remember how well I took the "I'm getting screwed news in Phoenix," with a grain of salt...

And... slowfofo,..lol.. J.R. feel free to start a build thread... but if it appears to be an advertising thread for Granatelli, a permanently banned member/former sponsor, pay close attention... GMS, J.R. is banned for a reason... and we do not/will not allow for free advertising here on this site for your business... GMS..

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #110
thahemp
Geek

Drives: 2012 Black LS3
I couldn't read through all of the pages. I have read through so many threads JUST like this one where granatelli screwed someone bad. I found SOOO much disturbing sh!t while I was google-stalking evilcamaro. I didn't realize when I called him out that there were mods that his puppet master bent over. That would explain why he was obviously watched like a hawk after that. His fate on this forum is the same as it has been on every other forum. I'm sorry you guys got burned. I KNOW you're telling it like it is... I've seen it a million times.

x = ac97968bd3df8f968c8cd3df998a9c94d3df9c8a918bd3df9c 909c94df8c8a9c949a8dd3df92908b979a8ddf998a9c949a8d d3df8b968b8cd1
x = ~x
thahemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:15 PM   #111
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Oh, and I wonder what would happen if I filed a complaint with the BBB in your area for, oh... I don't know... lets see...

"Business Products and Service, or.... I'ld be sure to show them where you and George fight over claiming that my Turbo kits was in fact both of yours to sell me, regardless of who got the check... See how that works... If you had sold me the kit and it broke, and I couldn't get ahold of you, would it have been ok to get ahold of George... Curious minds want to know... See, both of you claimed the kit... that means you are in bed together as far as the kit goes... So, yes, George got the check but I bought the Granatelli/TTI Twin Turbo Kit... I can post those comments again if you like....

oh, how about your "Privacy Policy or Practices"...

I bet they would be interested to know that you randomly show customer invoices to random dorks off the street that stop by for a bit of free air... In this day and age of identity theft, you do realize you could be help liable if suddenly some random charges and identity problems occurred due to you showing a relative stranger my personal information... Hmmm. Texas... Hmm date of purchase... hmmm..... I'm sure other potential customers on here are noting that you are willing to show their information to random dorks off the street to prove a point...

Hmmmm. I'm betting it would one... never show in your rating... since you obviously pay these people off or take them to dinner like some of the others in this thread... and I'm betting I might even join the elite group with a restraining order filed against me...

Wanna pony up some odds....

Note potential customers... J.R. Granatelli will share your random purchase information with dorks off the street in an effort to prove what an upstanding businessman he is... Ironic isn't it...

See J.R. I copied and saved all the post in this thread and others relevant to this conversation...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 09:22 PM   #112
thahemp
Geek

Drives: 2012 Black LS3
http://forums.corral.net/forums/loun...ad-but-16.html

Reminds me of this thread.

x = ac97968bd3df8f968c8cd3df998a9c94d3df9c8a918bd3df9c 909c94df8c8a9c949a8dd3df92908b979a8ddf998a9c949a8d d3df8b968b8cd1
x = ~x
thahemp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gms crooks, granatelli sucks