Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

View Poll Results: BEST PLACE FOR TUNE IN DFW
ADM 56 62.22%
SNL 4 4.44%
LG MORTORSPORT 15 16.67%
21 CENTURYA 15 16.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-09-2011, 06:43 PM   #15
DHSS

Drives: Empty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
LG will NEVER touch my car
Why do I keep hearing this from people? Seemed like a great shop when I visited there! What gives???
DHSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:34 AM   #16
FloMoCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
As you can clearly see in my signature, I am a proud ADM customer – and here is my 2 cents…
Before modifying my 2010 Camaro, I did my research on ALL the shops I could find in the DFW area and here are some of the reasons I chose ADM Performance:
1. ADM specializes in the 5th Gen Camaro. 99% of ADM’s business is the 5th Gen Camaro. ADM has hundreds (yes a said hundreds) of 5th Gen customers – bottom line, I look at it like this – I don’t go to a Mexican restaurant to get a burger.
2. Reputation – One of the biggest reasons in my book. ADM Perormance's reputation is second to none!!! – Knowledge, professional, quality, great customer service, good pricing and attention to detail are some of the words that everyone is using to describe ADM Performance.
3. Attention To Detail – Just look around Camaro5 and view the photos and videos. Compare the final product on similar builds from all the different shops - They speak for themselves…
I could go on-and-on with more reasons why to choose ADM, but I don’t want to be called a “Nut Swinger”. However, John, if you want to round-up the few of the 5th Gen’s you have done, I’m sure I can get a lot of my ADM Brothers together at a track of your choice and settle this once and for all. You and I both know that dyno numbers are just numbers and the proof is in the pedal… Just let us know and we can schedule a date…
Old 08-10-2011, 09:41 AM   #17
Xander

Drives: ADM Built 740RWHP 2SS/RS
Xander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:04 AM   #18
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloMoCamaro View Post
As you can clearly see in my signature, I am a proud ADM customer – and here is my 2 cents…
Before modifying my 2010 Camaro, I did my research on ALL the shops I could find in the DFW area and here are some of the reasons I chose ADM Performance:
1. ADM specializes in the 5th Gen Camaro. 99% of ADM’s business is the 5th Gen Camaro. ADM has hundreds (yes a said hundreds) of 5th Gen customers – bottom line, I look at it like this – I don’t go to a Mexican restaurant to get a burger.
2. Reputation – One of the biggest reasons in my book. ADM Perormance's reputation is second to none!!! – Knowledge, professional, quality, great customer service, good pricing and attention to detail are some of the words that everyone is using to describe ADM Performance.
3. Attention To Detail – Just look around Camaro5 and view the photos and videos. Compare the final product on similar builds from all the different shops - They speak for themselves…
I could go on-and-on with more reasons why to choose ADM, but I don’t want to be called a “Nut Swinger”. However, John, if you want to round-up the few of the 5th Gen’s you have done, I’m sure I can get a lot of my ADM Brothers together at a track of your choice and settle this once and for all. You and I both know that dyno numbers are just numbers and the proof is in the pedal… Just let us know and we can schedule a date…
I am game !! I just love drag racing !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:20 AM   #19
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Drives: The yeti
Quote:
factory motor factory trans, Gpi ss4 cam stock heads ported and milled, full exhaust, circle d 5c 4000 triple disk, 3:91 rear end with posi mod, cai, bmr derlin rear diff bushins, bmr derlin cradle bushins, bmr trailing arms, toe rods with bushings, and bmr anti extreme sway bar. Weld rt-s 17x5 fronts and 17X10 rears on mickey thompson et street r's
sasquash1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:23 AM   #20
FloMoCamaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
Who knows - Maybe we can make this a Camaro5 Shop Shootout... Invite everyone!!! Trophies, Shop Prizes, Etc...
Old 08-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #21
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Quote:
Who knows - Maybe we can make this a Camaro5 Shop Shootout... Invite everyone!!! Trophies, Shop Prizes, Etc...
That's thinking with your dipstick
factory motor factory trans, Gpi ss4 cam stock heads ported and milled, full exhaust, circle d 5c 4000 triple disk, 3:91 rear end with posi mod, cai, bmr derlin rear diff bushins, bmr derlin cradle bushins, bmr trailing arms, toe rods with bushings, and bmr anti extreme sway bar. Weld rt-s 17x5 fronts and 17X10 rears on mickey thompson et street r's
Old 08-10-2011, 10:43 AM   #22
John Deere Racer

Drives: 2013 zl1 m6
LG

592rwhp 616rwtq bolt ons only
www.mikenorrismotorsports.com
Www.lgmotorsports.com
John Deere Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:49 AM   #23
Camaro21

Drives: SOLD - 2013 M6 ZL1
Quote:
Now that would be AWESOME !!
Camaro21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #24
dwebster
DW's 2SS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS LS3-CAI/LG-Corsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexus6 View Post
LG will NEVER touch my car
Bad experience with LG? Please share...
dwebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #25
SSMagna
FAST1

Drives: ADM LSX 427 Twin Turbo #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro21 View Post
What he said
SSMagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 10:38 PM   #26
toast
Toast

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
ADM

I am a proud ADM "Nut Swinger" … or as Andy refers to us, valued customers. I am not a rich guy and I wanted the best value in the mods that I intended for my 2010 Camaro. I planned and researched for several months before making a move on who would help with my build. I have a decent mechanical aptitude and, therefore, do some of the work myself. This forum was valuable to gather information about the best performance shops for a Gen5 Camaro. All signs pointed to a handful of builders/tuners in the country. I talked with owners, tuners and manufacturers from Connecticut to Florida … Chicago to California and right here in Texas. The names that kept coming up? Lingenfelter, Teddy Jannetty, Andy Mages, Hennessy. Since Andy was in the DFW area, the choice seemed obvious, but I had no particular loyalties. The reputation ADM has for innovative and solid R&D as well as many satisfied customers gave me confidence to consult with them on my build. Andy was not hung up about me intending to install a Magna-Charger and headers on my own before bringing the car to him for a cam, and a tune. In fact he gave me a few tips on how to keep the installation clean … which spark plugs I should install … etc. In the mean time I did more research and learned about ADM’s Race CAI. It is unequalled in design and effectiveness. With only 800 miles on it, my car (sporting a new supercharger and headers) was at ADM Performance for a stage 2 blower cam with valve springs, 3” exhaust (Magna Flow), Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump and CAI … goodbye warranty (how’s that for swingin’ nuts, little feller?) … There was no looking back. Andy earned my loyalty. His work is always meticulous and his advice is effectual.
Now a year later, after seeking advice from Andy and the boys at Pfadt, I have done several mods to the rear suspension and brought the car back to Andy for a line lock, ADM dual fuel pump, 60# injectors, rear end gears, diff bushings, a smaller blower pulley to increase boost, and a fresh tune. Andy’s approach to the line lock installation is a perfect example of his talent. He installed the activation switch in the center console compartment … a tasteful, well placed high quality rocker switch, and for the roll control switch, Andy utilized the cruise cancel button on the steering wheel. As a testament to the work done by ADM, my reply to this thread has turned into me bragging about my car. That is what this is really all about, isn’t it?
As for the “DFW Tuner Showdown Drag Race” … how about Friday, October, 21st at Northstar Dragway? It is in Sanger (north of Denton on 35). I will ask them about it tomorrow night. I would be happy to knock a few challengers off the table with my ADM tuned “Swinging Nuts” …
Pfadt Engine Mounts and Diff Bushings
- 3.73 Gears - Line Lock - MGW Short Throw Shifter
ARH Headers with 3" catted X-Pipe - MagnaFlow 3" CatBack - RPM Level VI Transmission
Street Slayer Triple Clutch - NGK TR6 Spark Plugs - 160 degree thermostat - ADM Coil System
ADM Performance Custom Tune

toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #27
sasquash1984
502 RWHP N/A

Well said toast , also it was nice meeting you at adm a week ago
Old 08-11-2011, 11:02 AM   #28
21STCENTURY

Drives: Z28/700HP, CTSV/850HP, Viper/725HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by toast View Post
I am a proud ADM "Nut Swinger" … or as Andy refers to us, valued customers. I am not a rich guy and I wanted the best value in the mods that I intended for my 2010 Camaro. I planned and researched for several months before making a move on who would help with my build. I have a decent mechanical aptitude and, therefore, do some of the work myself. This forum was valuable to gather information about the best performance shops for a Gen5 Camaro. All signs pointed to a handful of builders/tuners in the country. I talked with owners, tuners and manufacturers from Connecticut to Florida … Chicago to California and right here in Texas. The names that kept coming up? Lingenfelter, Teddy Jannetty, Andy Mages, Hennessy. Since Andy was in the DFW area, the choice seemed obvious, but I had no particular loyalties. The reputation ADM has for innovative and solid R&D as well as many satisfied customers gave me confidence to consult with them on my build. Andy was not hung up about me intending to install a Magna-Charger and headers on my own before bringing the car to him for a cam, and a tune. In fact he gave me a few tips on how to keep the installation clean … which spark plugs I should install … etc. In the mean time I did more research and learned about ADM’s Race CAI. It is unequalled in design and effectiveness. With only 800 miles on it, my car (sporting a new supercharger and headers) was at ADM Performance for a stage 2 blower cam with valve springs, 3” exhaust (Magna Flow), Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump and CAI … goodbye warranty (how’s that for swingin’ nuts, little feller?) … There was no looking back. Andy earned my loyalty. His work is always meticulous and his advice is effectual.
Now a year later, after seeking advice from Andy and the boys at Pfadt, I have done several mods to the rear suspension and brought the car back to Andy for a line lock, ADM dual fuel pump, 60# injectors, rear end gears, diff bushings, a smaller blower pulley to increase boost, and a fresh tune. Andy’s approach to the line lock installation is a perfect example of his talent. He installed the activation switch in the center console compartment … a tasteful, well placed high quality rocker switch, and for the roll control switch, Andy utilized the cruise cancel button on the steering wheel. As a testament to the work done by ADM, my reply to this thread has turned into me bragging about my car. That is what this is really all about, isn’t it?
As for the “DFW Tuner Showdown Drag Race” … how about Friday, October, 21st at Northstar Dragway? It is in Sanger (north of Denton on 35). I will ask them about it tomorrow night. I would be happy to knock a few challengers off the table with my ADM tuned “Swinging Nuts” …

LMAO
21STCENTURY is offline   Reply With Quote