Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-20-2009, 01:45 AM   #1709
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ View Post
I am doing vinyl for now. Silver hood spears and gill accents, as well as silver carbon fiber bow ties
NICE! Can't wait to see it.
Old 07-20-2009, 01:46 AM   #1710
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
NICE! Can't wait to see it.

Old 07-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #1711
VenomZ302
Live to Win, Dare to Fail

Drives: 2010 Aqua Blue RS/SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsnakes2LT View Post
What do you think about the embroidered headrest?
I like it... but probably wouldn't use it on my interior, since I opted for grey. If I had black headrests, I'd probably definitely get a red SS, though.

3/13/09 - Ordered Aqua Blue Metallic 2SS/RS M6!
7/13/09 - Built!
8/11/09 - Delivered!

2G1FT1EW2A9124579
VenomZ302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 08:49 AM   #1712
mackgm

Drives: Aqua Blue LS
Quote:
Picked up my baby on 7-16, it was love at first sight! And my nails actually were a very close match Only a few pics because I can't stop driving her. Tint and striping to come soon.

I LOVE IT! I ordered ABM 1LT grey interior. TPW was 7/13! I am waiting impatiently. Is it actually a nicer color in person that it is in the pictures?
Since I'm a guy I probably won't be doing my nails that color though.
mackgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 09:16 AM   #1713
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Picked up my baby on 7-16, it was love at first sight! And my nails actually were a very close match Only a few pics because I can't stop driving her. Tint and striping to come soon.

i think im in love.....
Old 07-20-2009, 09:52 AM   #1714
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
I am doing vinyl for now. Silver hood spears and gill accents, as well as silver carbon fiber bow ties
Oooooh, I'd really like to see these bow ties... do you have any pics? Where are you getting them, and how much are they? Also wondering if it is something they do to the stock ones, or if they are replacements. Thanks and enjoy the car!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #1715
Y2Breeze

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS CAMARO
Anyone got ABM with beige tissue interior (not leather)...

Just saw it's a two-color interior (black and beige) and fell in love with it, thinking of changing my order...
Y2Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 10:56 AM   #1716
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
man ABM vs CGM...
Old 07-20-2009, 11:25 AM   #1717
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
man ABM vs CGM...
ABM! cyber grey aka charcoal grey is just plain old GREY!
Old 07-20-2009, 12:05 PM   #1718
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgie View Post
man ABM vs CGM...
Can I be the first to say that if you are up close and looking at the CGM in fair lighting........ man is it Fugly !! I am serious...... just as serious as the Wendy's dude inventing the Chedder Bacon Uncle Burger !!
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:09 PM   #1719
wantinamaro

Drives: Dodge Dakota
Quote:
This was my first time ordering a car too. The dealer can help you out with all of this. You'll have to put down a deposit, usually $500 or so, but make sure it is refundable. Then when the car comes in, you can drive it and see if you like it. You are not obligated to take it, and you can get your deposit back and refuse the car for any reason.

Also, you can usually agree on a price at the time of order, but just get it in writing to make sure. Too many people have been getting screwed. Find a dealership who will sell you the car for MSRP (or less, if you can get any GM discounts).

Hope that helps, and good luck!
Thanks Dustin, that does help and I think it might've gotten me a little closer to getting one ordered. I want a Camaro so bad I can't see straight, and just hope if I can keep buggin her she'll give in, hopefully sooner than later. We will just have to go talk to the guy we have been dealing with since March once she is ready to go find out more about ordering it. Thanks again.
wantinamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:16 PM   #1720
BabyJ

Drives: '10 ABM 2LT/RS
Thanks guys, this car is just amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackgm View Post
I LOVE IT! I ordered ABM 1LT grey interior. TPW was 7/13! I am waiting impatiently. Is it actually a nicer color in person that it is in the pictures?
Since I\'m a guy I probably won\'t be doing my nails that color though.
The color is absolutely gorgeous! You guys need to make sure and check out your car at twilight...It has a jewel type tone to it when the sun is really low that makes the metallic absolutely pop without lightening the color. Beautiful!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Oooooh, I\'d really like to see these bow ties... do you have any pics? Where are you getting them, and how much are they? Also wondering if it is something they do to the stock ones, or if they are replacements. Thanks and enjoy the car!

I guess I should have said \"simulated\" carbon fiber. I couldn\'t find a place that had actual carbon fiber bow ties, so I bought a sheet of silver carbon fiber vinyl from fastdecals.com(I also got an autobot sticker from here that will go on my back glass), and I will do them myself. I\'m excited to see how they turn out.
BabyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 12:34 PM   #1721
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
I guess I should have said \"simulated\" carbon fiber. I couldn\'t find a place that had actual carbon fiber bow ties, so I bought a sheet of silver carbon fiber vinyl from fastdecals.com(I also got an autobot sticker from here that will go on my back glass), and I will do them myself. I\'m excited to see how they turn out.
Ahh ok, sounds awesome I can't wait to see how it looks! I think I might like the look of the black carbon fiber, but I have no idea how I would be able to do the cut-outs perfectly... ha so I think I'll hold off for now... but it sure is tempting!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 02:15 PM   #1722
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riderover40 View Post
Can I be the first to say that if you are up close and looking at the CGM in fair lighting........ man is it Fugly !! I am serious...... just as serious as the Wendy's dude inventing the Chedder Bacon Uncle Burger !!
im starting to think ABM is nicer myself

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!