Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 01:19 PM   #57
SSINSTR
Michelin Man Assassin

Drives: '10 IBM 2SS/RS LS3
2 more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yep! If you want to place an order, just post'em up...what would you like?

But, thread closed in just 2 more days.
Well then I better get mine in...

1 / Black / L
1 / White / L

I'm in class right now so I'll get payment done tonight. Thanks Tag for making this happen, can't wait to wear mine around campus and see if there are other Camarophiles around here.
Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 PM   #58
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post
Thanks TAG .. BTW .. any kids sizes?

Crowley
Naw...I'm sorry. Best you can do is an adult small.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSINSTR View Post
Well then I better get mine in...

1 / Black / L
1 / White / L

I'm in class right now so I'll get payment done tonight. Thanks Tag for making this happen, can't wait to wear mine around campus and see if there are other Camarophiles around here.
You are very welcome. It was a pain in the whatstiss, but we got it done. You'll be VERY happy when you get them! And, at $10 a pop!!!???!!!
Old 10-16-2008, 01:32 PM   #59
SSINSTR
Michelin Man Assassin

Drives: '10 IBM 2SS/RS LS3
Payment Sent. Thanks again guys
Old 10-17-2008, 02:41 AM   #60
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO PLACE ORDERS!!!

Ordering closes at midnight. That'll be all. NO MORE. NADA. Zilch. Zero!
Old 10-17-2008, 01:40 PM   #61
cheesesauce

Drives: 2SS/RS
cheesesauce
Brian
1 / Black / XXL
1 / White / XXL

Got in at the last minute lol
Old 10-17-2008, 09:20 PM   #62
35th_camaro_ss

Drives: 2002 35th Anniversary SS LE
Hello everyone, I do have some payments here I need to go thru and have Tag update, I will try and get thru them before the end of the wknd....If your still thinking about ordering a shirt, you better hurry and get the order in, We end it tonight, but if it squeeks in over the wknd before I send off to the printer...This is the only way to be sure you get the shirt you want...

Remember the better this venture goes, then Im sure there will be another shirt made in the future, if to many preordered and backed out and shirts are left over, it might be difficult to convince your webmaster to invest in future projects like this...I'm an enthusiest to so i know we all enjoy this stuff, and yes I have purchased my camaro5 shirt too.

The preorder shirts are closing today as well, mind you we made your shirts you wanted and I guess something came up so those shirts will be going towards this second run of orders...we are still making a 2nd production to be sure the sizes/colors you ordered get to you...There will be some extras, but I am definately keeping it as close to the actual placed orders as possible...This venture has tied up alot of funds and was priced to help you all and not to profit your webmaster in any way...well lets get these orders in, I will also post later if there will be any extras avail, just dont count on the extras to be what you want, place those orders and get exactly what you would like.
Dont Hesitate to send me an email if you have any questions.
Thanks for the patience.
Al
2002 CAMARO SS 35th LE # 115 ttop, M6, CME,OEM Blackwing Air Lid, Donaldson Reusable Filter, SLP Long Tube Headers, Random High Flow Cats, SLP MAF, SLP Smooth Bellows, SLP Strut Tower Brace, SLP Bolt on Sub Frame Connectors, Pro-5.0 Shifter shortened, Billet adjustable Lower Control Arms, Billet adjustable panhard bar, 18" Polished Z06 Dante Wheels: 10.5" wide 295/35/18 BFG G-Force rear and 9.5" wide 245/40/18 BFG G-Force front.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:53 AM   #63
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Ok guys and gals....

I went ahead and waited and waited to get to this thread to see if anyone else was going to order up.

It's now ....oh, 2:50am and this thread IS DONE!

If you ordered your shirt, congratulations!!!

If not, you are really missing out on a part (IMO) of history.

After all is said and done, Al will have a few shirts left over. We'll post those up and go from there....to see if anyone wants the last of the remaining.

Thanks again for all your orders, folks. I never knew that wanting a shirt w/ Camaro5 on it would turn from a single shirt to 300+ orders. Pretty cool, IMO.

Thanks again.

THREAD CLOSED.

Closed Thread