Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-24-2010, 08:40 PM   #1
ihaveacamaro
I like teeth.

Drives: #198
Does anyone have Oracle halos on a non-RS?

If anyone has bought the halos for a non-RS, could you please post a picture of the halos on and the headlights on?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to buy the Oracle Halos from AAC for my non-RS, but before I make the purchase I just wanted to see how the halos would look with BOTH the halos AND the headlights on since they are both going to be my DRLs.

Also, I know that a lot of the colors are really bright like white and red, but I'm getting Amber so I'm just unsure of how well it will be able to be seen while my headlights are on.

Called Jonathan today and he was really helpful and sent me a link where I could see both headlight and halo on, but it was on a charger which is similar but not the same.

If you got pics and/or could take pics, I'd really appreciate it
ihaveacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:42 PM   #2
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
Check the Synergy Green threads... they have alot of 1Lt pics with Green Halos... look at Shuffler's avatar.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=green+halos